Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

your cake was gorgeous!

Thank you :thumbsup2 I was really happy with it and still love looking at pictures of it! We have the top layer in our freezer right now...can't wait to eat it, hopefully it tastes decent :laughing:

I joined just so I could tell you how helpful all of your info has been! I'm looking into a Dis wedding next year and loved your idea of having the dinner and cocktail reception at the GF. Thanks so much for sharing all of the great pictures and details!

I joined just so I could tell you how helpful all of your info has been! I'm looking into a Dis wedding next year and loved your idea of having the dinner and cocktail reception at the GF. Thanks so much for sharing all of the great pictures and details!

I'm so glad that I've been help! :yay: The dinner and cocktail hour worked out really great for our guests...they didn't have to go all over the place and they all loved hanging out at the GF, such a gorgeous resort!

Congrats on your nomination again!! That is awesome you are going back for your one year. We just went back for our one year anniversary and it was amazing(and no stress of wedding, family and friends-lol) you will have a blast!

YAY! Congrats! You and Eric looked so very dapper in your wedding attire..you definitely deserved the nomination! I actually think I nominated you for all categories but the at home reception! LOL..:goodvibes

You are SOOO lucky to be going back for your year anniversary..I cant believe its only 4+ months away!!! At this time last year we were stressin about how little time we had left..haha time flies. At my one year anniversary we'll have our little family started. Crazy!

Hope Eric is enjoying the nasty weather we've been getting for the past several weeks and his new job!

Wendy, that's great about being nominated! You're going to love going back for your anniversary! We had a great time!

WOW THANK YOU to everyone who nominated us for "Best Dressed Couple" in the 2010 Disney Wedding Awards!! :yay: I told Eric and the first thing he asked about were the prizes :laughing: typical guy!

If you haven't seen all the nominations yet: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2011/01/nominees-for-2010-disney-wedding-awards.html#more

thanks again and happy wedding planning! Oh and of course, congrats to the other wonderful nominees!
Congratulations! My husband asked the same thing when I told him we got nominated... He's such a boy sometimes ;)

Congrats Wendy! It was so exciting to see so many Disbrides nominated. Lol, my DH asked about the prizes too, he's like, "do we get a free trip?" :rotfl2:

That's great that you're going back to Disney for your anniversary, you'll have an awesome time. We are hoping to go a little after ours.

Congratulations! My husband asked the same thing when I told him we got nominated... He's such a boy sometimes ;)
hahaha so did my husband! It's definitely a guy thing! Although he is just excited if not more than I am to be nominated! lol

Congratulations Wendy!! - your wedding was beautiful and it is a thoroughly deserved nomination!!

Congrats on your nomination again!! That is awesome you are going back for your one year. We just went back for our one year anniversary and it was amazing(and no stress of wedding, family and friends-lol) you will have a blast!

Thanks Stephanie! congrats to you again, too :cool1: I am SO excited to go back for the exact reasons you mentioned. We won't have to stress about anything, I can't wait!

YAY! Congrats! You and Eric looked so very dapper in your wedding attire..you definitely deserved the nomination! I actually think I nominated you for all categories but the at home reception! LOL..:goodvibes

You are SOOO lucky to be going back for your year anniversary..I cant believe its only 4+ months away!!! At this time last year we were stressin about how little time we had left..haha time flies. At my one year anniversary we'll have our little family started. Crazy!

Hope Eric is enjoying the nasty weather we've been getting for the past several weeks and his new job!

I definitely nominated you for a lot of them too! :laughing: your wedding just fit nearly every category! We're really excited to go back for our one year - we made reservations for dinner at Ohana and Citricos to emulate our rehearsal and reception dinners!

It's so crazy to think how fast the time has gone and how everything's changed since we were freaking out about invitations and flowers! I mean, you're all preggo now and will have a family!! :yay: And then you'll be going back to Disney with your family - so amazing.

Eric's just loving all the snow - NOT! It's so funny because we don't have ANY snow in Virginia and I'm actually going up to visit him next week...I don't know how I'm going to feel about the weather up there. :rotfl:

Wendy, that's great about being nominated! You're going to love going back for your anniversary! We had a great time!

Thank you! I think I want to always go back to Disney for our anniversary - I wonder if we can pull that off! :rotfl2:

hehe, boys are so funny. I'm way more excited just to be nominated, I've been watching these awards for a couple years now!!

Congrats to you too, you have a wonderful PJ/TR so you totally deserve this nomination!

Congrats Wendy! It was so exciting to see so many Disbrides nominated. Lol, my DH asked about the prizes too, he's like, "do we get a free trip?" :rotfl2:

That's great that you're going back to Disney for your anniversary, you'll have an awesome time. We are hoping to go a little after ours.

I know! I was so happy to see so many brides that I recognized - I know that Disney does way more weddings than what's mentioned here so it's awesome to see that we all stood out so much. Hah, if only a free trip was part of the deal! :rotfl: Congrats on your nominations - your hard work totally paid off!

hahaha so did my husband! It's definitely a guy thing! Although he is just excited if not more than I am to be nominated! lol

:thumbsup2

Congratulations Wendy!! - your wedding was beautiful and it is a thoroughly deserved nomination!!

thank you! :yay:

Congrats on your nomination!

I'm not sure if I already told you this, but I loved your pictures so much from your wedding, that I requested many similar shots when I went back last month and had photos done! They turned out to be some of my favourites :goodvibes

Congrats hun! You guys looked great so you totally deserve it!!

Luke said the exact same thing! I was like I donno....i'm just so happy to be nominated!

Wendy, congratulations to you and Eric on your best dressed couple win! It was totally well-deserved! :goodvibes

Congrats on your nomination!

I'm not sure if I already told you this, but I loved your pictures so much from your wedding, that I requested many similar shots when I went back last month and had photos done! They turned out to be some of my favourites :goodvibes

I don't know how I missed your comment but wow that's so awesome!! I'm so glad that you were able to get similar shots and they turned out great! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter