Our Family's 2nd Trip to Disney World-Pre-Trippie

:hug: sorry about the job! I hope the restructuring works out for you. Free Dining....
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

So, Janine......it seems that our families are the only "single players' here now. Pam, Karen, Hope ---- they all have buddies. I feel like the little orphan Annie (ha, my name is Ann --- that's funny right there! :laughing:).

Hey Ann!
Even though we don't have large groups going- we are all still going to have a great time!!

Hey, glad you're back!! And i'm so sorry about the job! That really stinks. You need to concentrate on your Disney trip now. That should cheer you up. AND... my mother always tells me that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we just don't know what that reason is. When I put things that way they don't seem so bad.

I have my fingers crossed for your free dining (and everyone else that is waiting, of course) I know if I didn't get that pincode I would be a nervous wreck waiting.:headache:

I really do need to focus on my Disney Trip- you are right about that. It always seems to put me in a better mood :-)

Today is the last day for the current promotion- so hopefully sometime this week they will have something out for free dining. We are sooo excited about free dining- I am positive that it will come out again.

:hug: sorry about the job! I hope the restructuring works out for you. Free Dining....
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Thanks!!!!!! I really think they are going to release the free dining plan with in the next few days- I am keeping our fingers crossed for the both of us :wizard:!!!!!!!!!

Alright everyone- it's the last day of the gift card promo, let's keep our fingers crossed over the next few days for FREE DINING!!!!!! :banana:

I think I am going to tweak my plans a little. After much thinking, I think we may just fly down Tuesday morning on the early flight. No use shelling out the extra 100.00 for Monday night when we would be getting there around 10-10:30pm. I originally did not want to fly out Tuesday morning because the last time we did this we were sooooo tired. But, after looking at the park hours and stuff, MK closes at 7pm and that is where we will be that day- so the 6am flight will really not affect us. I will add on Saturday night to our ressie so we can stay for Spectro/Wishes. And.... I just may add on the hoppers being that we will not be staying Monday night. Bill and I really liked the freedom of not being contained just to one park for the day, doing a morning and one park, and fireworks at the other. I don't know, we'll see :-).

I think that I have everything I need for Austin's Easter Basket (go us Pam :woohoo:!!!!), hopefully I can fit everything into it. I got him "Spottie" the Zhu Zhu pet, the pool room add on, the slide,Zhu Zhu pet bed, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring book, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse puzzle, Reese's pb eggs, jolly rancher jelly beans, easter starbursts, easter bunny pez, plastic eggs to put the jelly beans in, grass, basket, and cellophane. I'll make it work :lmao:!!!!!!!
By the way, does anyone else have any of the Zhu Zhu pets or accessories- I wanted to pick him up the hamster wheel too- but I read some pretty bad reviews online and just wanted to know if everyone else felt the same.

Hey Janine! Sorry to hear about the job! It sucks, but maybe something good will come out of the restructuring.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the Free Dining announcement comes out soon. I agree about the flight issue. I would arrive on Tuesday morning rather than Monday night. We ended up doing the same thing with our trip, but we are driving instead.

Hey Janine! Sorry to hear about the job! It sucks, but maybe something good will come out of the restructuring.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the Free Dining announcement comes out soon. I agree about the flight issue. I would arrive on Tuesday morning rather than Monday night. We ended up doing the same thing with our trip, but we are driving instead.

Yeah it seems to make soooo much more sense!!!!!!!!

I think it makes sense to fly out tuesday morning as well, instead of paying the money for an extra night if you're getting in that late. I would do the same thing.

Woo Hoo for Easter basket shopping!!! We have zhu zhu pets, but we don't have the wheel. My mom is actually getting them a few accessories for Easter! They want the little stroller things with the baby hamsters that the big zhu zhus push around. Looks cute!

I think it makes sense to fly out tuesday morning as well, instead of paying the money for an extra night if you're getting in that late. I would do the same thing.

Woo Hoo for Easter basket shopping!!! We have zhu zhu pets, but we don't have the wheel. My mom is actually getting them a few accessories for Easter! They want the little stroller things with the baby hamsters that the big zhu zhus push around. Looks cute!

I think we will definitely fly out early Tuesday morning. We get more bang for our buck that way.

Yeah, I have no clue how I am going to fit all of this stuff in his basket- but I will make it work. I did see the stroller with the baby hamsters- they look adorable!!!

I keep checking for that free dining update for all of my dis friends that are waiting for it. I got the pin code, but I have my fingers crossed for all of you here. The wait is torture, I know!

I'll second that Ann! We're the heck are you Janine! We got planning to do! There's rumors here that FD could be announced on May 3rd, you gotta be ready for that!

Just checking in with you, Janine.....how are you?
I'm still here LOL!!!!!!!

So Janine are you going a wee bit crazy waiting for fall promotions to come out? :confused3

I am going EXTREMELY crazy over this free dining!!!

I'll second that Ann! We're the heck are you Janine! We got planning to do! There's rumors here that FD could be announced on May 3rd, you gotta be ready for that!

I'm here, and yes we definitely got some planning to do. May 3rd huh? Ya know, I still really think that they are going to come out with it, and that they are just holding off till they get all of these summer promo's out to offset the Harry Potter opening at Universal Studios.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been this awesome warm weather that we have be having here. I've mostly been outside getting my flowers ready and grilling and that sorta of fun warm weather stuff.

I got the Superior Service Award at work, so I get to go to a dinner Tuesday night and I get a fat 500.00 check (which is going straight to my disney trip!)

So thats basically it. Just waiting around for free dining because it is really stalling my plans.

Hey Janine! Yup, we're all pretty sure here too, that free dining is coming! And congrats on the award and that $500 will sure be great to put towards Disney!!

I'm very jealous that you are having great weather. We went about 1-2 weeks with very nice weather and then BAM!!! Gone, it's rainy and about 45 degrees today. :headache:

Hey Janine! Yup, we're all pretty sure here too, that free dining is coming! And congrats on the award and that $500 will sure be great to put towards Disney!!

I'm very jealous that you are having great weather. We went about 1-2 weeks with very nice weather and then BAM!!! Gone, it's rainy and about 45 degrees today. :headache:

Thanks Pam- that 500.00 will be great for our trip.

I am in a pretty good mood right now!!!!

First of all, I am having a Tupperware Party on Friday and am going to have a bunch of great friends and family over!!!!

Secondly, I got a pincode for "Kids Stay and Play Free thru Oct 2nd"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that saved me over 200.00!!!!! I did modify my ressie though. We are coming in Tuesday morning instead of Monday night, and leaving Saturday night. 5 days/4 nights is plenty for us. Plus I might eventually add on the hoppers!!!! :cool1:

So get this, my total package price for 5 days/ 4 nights, QSDP, MYW base tickets was 1156.00!!! I applied my 200.00 amex giftcard for my deposit, paid 100.00 OOP so far ( I know I am slacking- but I was waiting for a promo to come out before I paid anymore). I am applying my 500.00 award from work to my package. So I only owe 356.00 more dollars!!!!! Plus plane tix- blah!!!! I really haven't seen any great plane deals yet- but I will find one!!!

So I am in soooo Disney mode right now!!!!!

I love Tupperware parties! They are so much fun! Hope you have a successful party!

:woohoo:for the pin code! That's always exciting to be able to save a few dollars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter