Our Family's 2nd Trip to Disney World-Pre-Trippie

Okay so we are doing the free QSDP, but I wanted to do one special sit down dinner for Austin. We did a character dinner on our last trip to Crystal Palace, and although the characters were great, the food was kinda stinky :scared1: So............. I wanted some place fun and unique so I chose the Sci Fi Dine In on our HS day!!!!!!! The menu looks yummy for sandwiches for Bill and I, and the kids menu looks great for Austin. Better yet, I was able to book online and that was awesome!!!! I was even able to add a celebration to the meal online for Austin's 5th bday!!!!!! So that should be special for him. For our other meals here are our plans so far for must dos and maybes:

MK- Must Do- El Pirata y El Perico's, Pecos Bill's, Cosmic Ray's, Mainstreet Bakery and Aloha Isle.
Maybe's- Diamond Horseshoe

AK- Must Do- Flametree BBQ, Camp Soft Serve
Maybe's- Pizzafari (love this place, maybe we will get breakfast pizzas here)

HS- Must Do- Toy Story Pizza Planet and Sci-fi Dine In

EP- Maybe- Liberty Inn

DTD- Must Do- Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich

Resorts

Pop Century- Everything POP!
Contemporary- Contempo Cafe- Must Do
Carribean Beach Resort- Old Port Royale (chicken fingers in a sand pail and shovel!)

I am getting hungry just typing this!!!

So, I kind of started who's going to be where on which days on my PTR and it doesn't look like our days are matching up. You and I have a few, and Me and Ann(victoriasmom) have 1, but that one doesn't match up with mine and yours :confused3 We'll see.

Good choice for Sci Fi, we're doing that one on our DHS day too. We have an ADR for 3:40. I wanted it plenty early enough because we want to be able to grab a snack and go wait for Fantasmic!!! Its on our list for september, as we did not get to see it last year!!!

We could meet up for Fantasmic :goodvibes

HI Janine.....

Ok, I'm dying to know how the picture of you and your boss in your cubicle went over? Did they see it? Was anything said?

How are your plans coming? Have you done any more shopping for the trip? The other day I got my laundry detergent ready......(I know, I know, but hey, it's better than paying $2 for detergent while there when I can just bring some Tide powder from home). Watch, the TSA will think it's explosive material and take it out of my suitcase.....oh my, can you imagine??? :lmao:

OH, we'll be at Epcot on the 24th so maybe if you do skip on over there, we could meet up for Illuminations or for a snack or something just to say hi. I just wish all of our schedules would allow a huge meet!

So, I kind of started who's going to be where on which days on my PTR and it doesn't look like our days are matching up. You and I have a few, and Me and Ann(victoriasmom) have 1, but that one doesn't match up with mine and yours :confused3 We'll see.

Good choice for Sci Fi, we're doing that one on our DHS day too. We have an ADR for 3:40. I wanted it plenty early enough because we want to be able to grab a snack and go wait for Fantasmic!!! Its on our list for september, as we did not get to see it last year!!!

We could meet up for Fantasmic :goodvibes

Hey Pam!!! I am soooo excited about Sci Fi- the food looks great. I think Fantasmic sounds like a great dismeet plan. I heard that you have to get there at least 45 minutes prior. So maybe we can all get our snacks and chit chat in the Fantasmic theater till it starts!!!!!!!!!

HI Janine.....

Ok, I'm dying to know how the picture of you and your boss in your cubicle went over? Did they see it? Was anything said?

How are your plans coming? Have you done any more shopping for the trip? The other day I got my laundry detergent ready......(I know, I know, but hey, it's better than paying $2 for detergent while there when I can just bring some Tide powder from home). Watch, the TSA will think it's explosive material and take it out of my suitcase.....oh my, can you imagine??? :lmao:

OH, we'll be at Epcot on the 24th so maybe if you do skip on over there, we could meet up for Illuminations or for a snack or something just to say hi. I just wish all of our schedules would allow a huge meet!

Hey Ann!!!!! The twit saw the picture but didn't say anything. You see it from Accounts Payable which is way down the hallway :lmao:!!!! I probably blew any chance at getting a promotion in the future but oh well, it wasn't that much more money to worry about, and I do not want to work directly for someone that doesn't know there head from their *** (sorry for the potty mouth).

My plans are coming great and I too started buying Disney stuff. A few months ago I bought Disney lanyards from Michael's. Last week I bought Austin a little Toy Story Stationary set. I am going to make a little note to attach to it and that says that Buzz and Woody left it for him. I will probably start picking up odds and ends like ponchos and stuff like that soon.

Oh, once you start picking things up for the trip it will seem so much closer. I started doing that and I feel like I want to pack it all up and go now!

Oh, once you start picking things up for the trip it will seem so much closer. I started doing that and I feel like I want to pack it all up and go now!

Hey Pam!!!!! You have no clue (yeah you probably do LOL) how bad I want to get our beautiful lime green American Tourister Luggage out and start packing!!!!!!!! Heck, I already started making my packing lists!!!!!!

Hi all!

I was up till after midnite last night printing different fun things off of the Creative Disigns threads. You know, cute little Mousekeeping envelopes, a door knob hanger that says "It's my Birthday" for Austin with a cute little Disney Design on it, some paper dolls for a Disney night craft, a print out monorail that comes in 4 pieces that we are going to make monorail magnets out of. Sooooooooo much fun!!!!! I started making tshirts for the night we arrive for the plane ride that say "We're on our way to Disney" with a cute character filled airplane flying over WDW on it!!!!!! I made mine and Bill's a while back, started Austin's to complete the set last night- but wound up messing up my last three sheets of transfer paper (that stuff is expensive too!) and running out of colored ink!!!!! So I bought some more transfer paper tonight, and am planning on buying some ink tomorrow. I am having soooo much fun getting ready for Disney!!!!!!! And there is sooo much more stuff I want to make!!!!!!

Hey Janine! I just wanted to let you know I am still reading. Been incerdibly busy with closing out the school year, planning my Disney meals, and getting everything together for the trip since we are leaving a week from today!

Hey Janine! I just wanted to let you know I am still reading. Been incerdibly busy with closing out the school year, planning my Disney meals, and getting everything together for the trip since we are leaving a week from today!

Have a great time Megan!!!! Lots and Lots of pictures!!!

Guess what everyone? I did something sooooo exciting today- I bought our plane tickets!!!!!

I have been comparing flights all week, and I was originally going to wait and buy them around July/August- but I got a deal that I could not pass up. So, are you ready for this??????? I have been stalking a certain airline website all week, and they have been running okay sales. I have also stalked Southwest, Delta, United Airlines, and US Airways all out of Philadelphia (about a 45 minute drive). Soooooooo....... I just happened to take a quick look at this certain website today and got an AWESOME deal!!!!! I got 3 roundtrip tickets for $292.00!!!!!!!!!! I had to grab it, I know that I will not find anything better than that so I booked it!!!! Now I have one less thing to worry about, and I don't owe that much on my trippie!!!!!!! It just seems soooo much more real now that I got those tickets!!!!!!!

Now I am going to do a little dance :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am going over to the Disney site to fill out our Magical Express info!!!! Sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, great deal on the plane tickets. I've been checking with southwest a lot. We're still not 100% sure if we're driving or flying, but if we fly i'd like for SWs prices to come down just a little so i can book with them. I have that $25 pp R/T flight, so that saves me $125 plus I still have a $120 credit with them, so that's already 245 towards the flights!!! I have to wait until after the wedding though. So, I'm hoping July will bring some great september deals for us.

And I know what you mean about messing up the transfer sheets. It's frustrating because they are so expensive. I actually forgot about mousekeeping envelopes. I don't know if i'm gonna print them out or have the kids design some envelopes. They'd have fun doing that. I think we have a craft for tomorrow night, since it's going to be rainy.

It's so exciting filling out the ME forms too!!!! I LOVE ME. That is one thing that keeps coming to my mind if we drive. We will miss that. That ride was so exciting.

wow, great deal on the plane tickets. I've been checking with southwest a lot. We're still not 100% sure if we're driving or flying, but if we fly i'd like for SWs prices to come down just a little so i can book with them. I have that $25 pp R/T flight, so that saves me $125 plus I still have a $120 credit with them, so that's already 245 towards the flights!!! I have to wait until after the wedding though. So, I'm hoping July will bring some great september deals for us.

And I know what you mean about messing up the transfer sheets. It's frustrating because they are so expensive. I actually forgot about mousekeeping envelopes. I don't know if i'm gonna print them out or have the kids design some envelopes. They'd have fun doing that. I think we have a craft for tomorrow night, since it's going to be rainy.

It's so exciting filling out the ME forms too!!!! I LOVE ME. That is one thing that keeps coming to my mind if we drive. We will miss that. That ride was so exciting.

So excited on the plane tickets!!!!! Last time we went in August '08 it cost me $550 for 3 R/T tickets. I may try to do another tshirt tonight with my new transfer sheets - wish me luck :wizard:!!!!!

Sorry I have not been on here in a few days. I plan to do more posting as my ticker is @ 3 months now!!!!!! It seems so close now!!!!!!

Oh guess what? Bill was about a half hour late getting home from work last night and he was like "That traffic was horrible", so I walked into my bedroom to see how his day went and that mickey balloon shirt that Pam got for her Disney Shower was laid out on the bed :cloud9:!!!!!! So I gave him a big hug :lovestruc!!!! He actually went out of his way to stop at the Disney Store on his way home to get me that shirt (which they didn't have in stock last week)!!!!!!!!!!! He was like "See I listen to you when you are rambling on about Disney!". I was sooooooo excited!!!!!!! So Pam, it looks like we will be matching LOL!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm..... I wonder if we will meet on the same day with them on :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am going back to doing laundry :laundy:and cleaning the house, while Austin is watching Cinderella- such a lovely thing to listen to while you are cleaning :lovestruc. Stir Fry tonight for dinner!!!!!

Yay for the awesome Disney shirt! We'll plan on wearing them on the day we meet!!! That will be so fun!!! I know it will make our husbands laugh too:lmao:

Guess what everyone? I did something sooooo exciting today- I bought our plane tickets!!!!!

I have been comparing flights all week, and I was originally going to wait and buy them around July/August- but I got a deal that I could not pass up. So, are you ready for this??????? I have been stalking a certain airline website all week, and they have been running okay sales. I have also stalked Southwest, Delta, United Airlines, and US Airways all out of Philadelphia (about a 45 minute drive). Soooooooo....... I just happened to take a quick look at this certain website today and got an AWESOME deal!!!!! I got 3 roundtrip tickets for $292.00!!!!!!!!!! I had to grab it, I know that I will not find anything better than that so I booked it!!!! Now I have one less thing to worry about, and I don't owe that much on my trippie!!!!!!! It just seems soooo much more real now that I got those tickets!!!!!!!

Now I am going to do a little dance :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Amazing deal on your flights!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I belong to the Disney Movie Rewards Club where you put in the codes of the Disney Movies you buy and get cool things in return. Well, my points are burning a hole in my laptop :-)lmao:) and I want to use them!!!! I am torn between a pink duffle bag with pillow that says Disney Princess on it- it is like 19 inches long, and 8 1/2 inches in height or something like that (its a kids item, but I figured I could use it as a carryon bag). Or.... there is this exclusive picture frame that has jewels and Cinderella's pumpkin coach on the bottem of it!!!!!

Which one would you choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter