Our first ever trip PTR, and at Christmas too!!!

OK so it all started in January. Myself and dh were heading off to Vegas in march and I decided to price Disneyland for the kids.
Booked 3nights/4days for November 3rd with the travel agent for an obscene price but we had months to pay it off. I wasn't happy though. For a start we were staying in the explorers as TA said no hotel on site could accommodate us (2 adults, 3 kids, 1 infant). And we would be leaving before the Christmas season started. Only had a deposit paid.
Roll on to May and I'm browsing the Disneyland site checking prices for December and choose NBC for a laugh. It came up as €990 for us all. I tried not to get excited but I checked flights, which with Aer Lingus to CDG were €700. But with Ryanair were €400.
It was crazy but I double checked the hotel prices, rang dh and asked what he thought. As usual he was like,whatever you want I don't mind. So I took that as my green light and booked us for Dec 1-5 in NBC.
We told he kids last week. Dd(10) started crying and the older 2 boys were delighted. They haven't stopped talking about it since.

As for planning I think I have our meal plan made out. Decided to try inventions and Bistrot Chez Remy. Really looking forward to them both. Dd is a bit too old to meet the princesses so I think we'll skip that bit. The boys are Toy Story obsessed so Buzz and Woody are on top of their lists. As is spiderman.
I have booked ezyshuttle for our transfers from Beauvais. And I also got an email this morning telling me we'll be staying in a refurbished room, very happy with that.

Does anyone know what way meeting Santa works? We have a tradition of a pic of us all with Santa every year. Can we take pics with santa? Is the wait absolutely mad long? Might have to consider that with a 1.5 yr in tow lol.
Any tips for Beauvais? Should we bring snacks for pur return trip, which is late at night. Or can we get food there?

Wow! What a fab trip you have planned!

Can't wait to see your photos of the refurbed room at NPB. We loved that hotel when we stayed before the refurb!

Inventions is lovely, and we are really looking forward to trying BCR in Feb. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you Rosebug. I am looking forward to the refurbished room, but that doesn't stop me regularly pricing the dlh to see if we could afford it. Oh I can dream.
Am going to see the school next week to let them know the 3 kids will be off for a week. Eeek!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter