Our (My) was May now September 2014 trip plans

What have you booked? (and what was your motivation for that one LOL?)

Cinderellas Castle for breakfast. We all cant wait to go and eat inside the Castle.

Due to DH and his anxiety I cannot plan each day as I would like. The way to get around it is book only a few ADRs which are spaced out enough that DH does not feel the pressure of having to be somewhere and be well enough to do it, which will bring on the anxiety which in return makes him ill and then he wont be able to do it. - hope that made sense

Its one of the reasons we go in September, the crowds are low and we don't have to book everything and also we don't have to wait in long lines (which brings on the anxiety)

We do have a few other restaurants we want to do which I will book over the next week, I am just still fiddling with the days to make sure they will work as we only recently confirmed that we will be at BLT for 4 nights which changed how I had the ADRs planned.

they are

tomorrowlands fireworks dessert party - which I did try and book. The lady on the phone said that it was all booked out for the whole time we are there. I then went on line and the dates are not coming up at all. I read conflicting information on this, one said that it doesnt become available until 60 days and another said it is now inline with the other ADRs at 180 days. I will just keep trying.
also
50s diner - DH loved this and we went twice last holiday
spirit of oloha
sci fi diner - not really for the food but as DH and I grew up going to the drive in and loved it, we wanted to share that with the kids as they have never been and this is probably the closest they will get to it.

Really want to do the Beasts Castle but the food does not interest the kids, so might just do lunch there.

Last holiday we were able to just walk into the restaurants that interested us when we were at the different parks so hoping that it will be the same this time.

We really enjoyed coral reef, I know it doesn't get fantastic reviews, but we enjoyed the food and the kids loved the aquarium.
I know there a lots of restaurants in Epcot though, so it would be hard to choose.

We really enjoyed coral reef, I know it doesn't get fantastic reviews, but we enjoyed the food and the kids loved the aquarium. I know there a lots of restaurants in Epcot though, so it would be hard to choose.

The slow braised ribs I had at Coral reef was one of my favourite meals of the whole trip:) so I second your suggestion!

they are tomorrowlands fireworks dessert party - which I did try and book. The lady on the phone said that it was all booked out for the whole time we are there. I then went on line and the dates are not coming up at all. I read conflicting information on this, one said that it doesnt become available until 60 days and another said it is now inline with the other ADRs at 180 days. I will just keep trying.
I think it's normally 180 days unless it's around the Halloween or Christmas party dates. So I don't think you'll be able to book it until the schedule for the Halloween party is officially released.

ADR's so far.

Friday Dinner Teppan Edo

Saturday Dinner Be Our Guest

Sunday Breakfast Tusker House

New addition

Wednesday Dinner T-Rex

The time now is flying!

22 weeks to go, more ADR's to be made, more hotel bookings to be made.

I really can't wait to cruise again pirate:

And seeing Cabana Bay open, so exciting, it looks awesome :beach:

This time in 22 weeks, we'll be in the air :cheer2:

22 weeks? It'll be here before you know. :goodvibes

That's what I'm afraid of! :joker:

I have this week at home to do to nothing but take DS to the movies to see the Lego movie, an audition for him :goodvibes LOL and plot and plan our trip :banana:

So this week will fly

I'm so glad I didn't postpone our trip for Footy Finals.

My team are a disgrace :worried:

Carlton, you've broken 1000's of supporters hearts tonight...

I'm really worried about this week, we come up against the Dee's.

It could go either way, your DH could be super happy next week!

Ummmm yeah

Let's not talk football

My DH just rang and got Foxtel to change the sport channels to the movies...at least the movies are bleeping entertaining...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter