Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

ForKeeps said:
I'm sure I posted to this thread this morning saying I was totally in, but alas I came back to see who was also on board and no post :confused3 I have a feeling I hit the "preview post" button by mistake.

It looks like all the dates Lindsey listed for those who have also overlap with Epcot Food and Wine :banana: so they work for me (and DF of course). :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yay! Another DIS'er joining! :woohoo:

Does mid-October work for you too!? Just want to make sure! :goodvibes

I've never been to the Food & Wine Festival! I can't wait to go next year too! :yay:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yay! Another DIS'er joining! :woohoo:

Does mid-October work for you too!? Just want to make sure! :goodvibes

I've never been to the Food & Wine Festival! I can't wait to go next year too! :yay

As far as I can tell mid-Oct is good. I may get a rude awakening when I start articling in August (I'm going back to the same firm that I summered with and so I know their demands), but we do get some vacation time, and if I can find a cheap flight I don't see why I couldn't at least take a Friday off and make a long weekend out of it.

And...these are the days of the week! :teeth:

October 15- Monday
October 16- Tuesday
October 18- Thursday

I'm thinking it would be best to pick a day close to the weekend because that way more people are able to take off work, make a trip, and DIS'ers in Florida can make it too! ;)

Mid-October is my trip next year, too. I'll be fine with any of those
three October dates.

I plan the trip for the food and wine festival. I'm addicted to the special
dining events. :teeth: Although next year, we'll see how my budget
feels about them!

I believe that Monday October 8 is Columbus Day, so many of us will have a long weekend. The closest party night is Friday the 5th, I believe. Please correct me if I am mistaken. I am thinking about sneaking away from Thursday night til Monday night. (Oct 4th-8th) Unfortunately, this is DH's birthday weekend. I'll have to see. Maybe I'll come solo on a different weekend.

tinkerbell87512 said:
Alright heres a list so far (obviously this isnt definate)

Fairy tale bride
Tinkerbell87512
Forkeeps
CriminyCrafft- Oct 14-21
PirateKitty
JJClemson- Sept 28
Silverangel879 (thinking about it)
Anachronism (thinking about it)

Add me to the list! My best friend and I were already planning to go to MNNSHP in 2007, but we are very flexible with our dates.
:teeth:

BriarRosie said:
Mid-October is my trip next year, too. I'll be fine with any of those
three October dates.

I plan the trip for the food and wine festival. I'm addicted to the special
dining events. :teeth: Although next year, we'll see how my budget
feels about them!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Welcome to the Party!
party:

momshark said:
I believe that Monday October 8 is Columbus Day, so many of us will have a long weekend. The closest party night is Friday the 5th, I believe. Please correct me if I am mistaken. I am thinking about sneaking away from Thursday night til Monday night. (Oct 4th-8th) Unfortunately, this is DH's birthday weekend. I'll have to see. Maybe I'll come solo on a different weekend.

You're right! October 8 is Columbus Day! :yay:
There is a party on Firday, Oct. 5 and Tuesday, Oct. 9.
This could be a good date! :scratchin
Any opinions?
What are the F&W dates? It seems like a lot of DIS'ers are making special trips for the event! :drinking1

GoofyBaby said:

Add me to the list! My best friend and I were already planning to go to MNNSHP in 2007, but we are very flexible with our dates.
:teeth:

GREAT!! :banana:
Plus, you have a flexible schedule, so that's even better news!! :teeth:
Join the board, so you can help us pick a date and know when you need to come to the Party!! :thumbsup2

The updated list!

Fairy tale bride
Tinkerbell87512
Forkeeps
CriminyCrafft- Oct 14-21
PirateKitty
JJClemson- Sept 28
Silverangel879 (thinking about it)
Anachronism (thinking about it)
BriarRosie
Momshark (Columbus day weekend)
Goofybaby

party: Yay cant wait to add the ticker to my siggy! haha :woohoo:

Fairy Tale Bride..........I was at this years MNSSHP the same time as you, stayed in the same resort as you, stayed in the same section of the resort as you, and the same party as you, and still managed to miss you! Maybe DS and I can plan another trip to "maybe" see you next year!

shelleybell

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
And...these are the days of the week! :teeth:

October 15- Monday
October 16- Tuesday
October 18- Thursday

I'm thinking it would be best to pick a day close to the weekend because that way more people are able to take off work, make a trip, and DIS'ers in Florida can make it too! ;)

I totally agree with you...the closest to the weekend, the better. Its makes it easier to do arrangements at work. :goodvibes

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
You're right! October 8 is Columbus Day! :yay:
There is a party on Firday, Oct. 5 and Tuesday, Oct. 9.
This could be a good date! :scratchin
Any opinions?

That works for me! Columbus Day is also Thanksgiving Day here in Canada so we have the day off work..... I could take the Friday off (5th)...catch an early flight and be there by 3PM at the latest! :teeth:

Thank you F_T_B for the invite to this thread :wave:

Sounds like a great time!! It would have to be a weekend for me, Friday or Saturday night to fit around work (a job that I hope will come along soon - I'm unemployed right now :guilty: ). I'm only 1 & 1/2 hours away from Disney, so I could make it over there on a Friday night and definitely on a Saturday.

No one but me wants to go Sept 28 :guilty:

You know, if WDW offers free dining again this year, Sept 28 will probably be covered... not like I am trying to persuade any of you :rotfl:

silverangel879 said:
I totally agree with you...the closest to the weekend, the better. Its makes it easier to do arrangements at work. :goodvibes

Also agree - I'll be back in college (even though my siggie says I graduate in May) and didn't think of that when I first posted! :crazy: Friday - Sunday would work best for us!

The Food and Wine Festival is over a month long, so any date in October
will be in the thick of things there.

I don't have the "official" dates handy, but if they go by this year as a template...

September 28 - November 11 sounds about right.

Ummm...Sept 28 sounds tempting...Posible Free Dinning + Food and Wine Festival + MNSHP = Total FUN AND MADNESS!!! :crazy:

Hi all! :wave2:

I have to run out the door, but I'm going to make a quick post before I go! I'll be back this evening for my daily postings! :yay:

I do know MNSSHP is not held on any weekends at all, so don't forget that! :)

Here is when MNSSHP will be held on a Friday:

Sept. 14, 21, & 28

Oct. 5, 12, & 26

So, that's it for the Fridays and as momshark said, Oct. 5 is the Friday before Columbus day, so many may have that Monday off from work. I wouldn't, but anyone with a regular job would! :goodvibes

So, should we all agree to go with one of those days!? That way we'll still have the weekend to party! party:

shelleybell said:
Fairy Tale Bride..........I was at this years MNSSHP the same time as you, stayed in the same resort as you, stayed in the same section of the resort as you, and the same party as you, and still managed to miss you! Maybe DS and I can plan another trip to "maybe" see you next year!

shelleybell

Really!? :eek:

That's so weird! I can't believe we missed each other and with my Mom and I decked out in our Pirate gear! pirate:

Join in and come to the MNSSHP DIS Party and we'll see each other for sure! :banana:

silverangel879 said:

So, does a Friday work best for you?

I'm thinking we should go with and pick one of the Friday dates! :goodvibes

I am LOVING that you have the trip down in your siggy now! :banana:

ForKeeps said:
That works for me! Columbus Day is also Thanksgiving Day here in Canada so we have the day off work..... I could take the Friday off (5th)...catch an early flight and be there by 3PM at the latest! :teeth:

Friday seems to be the best for everyone. It just depends on which Friday gets the most votes.

Opinions on Oct. 5 for the MNSSHP DIS Party!? :thumbsup2

I think that would be a great time, especially with Monday being a day off work! Even more time to enjoy Disney! :wizard:

JandJ said:
Thank you F_T_B for the invite to this thread :wave:

Sounds like a great time!! It would have to be a weekend for me, Friday or Saturday night to fit around work (a job that I hope will come along soon - I'm unemployed right now :guilty: ). I'm only 1 & 1/2 hours away from Disney, so I could make it over there on a Friday night and definitely on a Saturday.

You are welcome! :teeth:
It'll have to be a Friday then, since there is no MNSSHP on the weekends. I know that makes things difficult! I guess Disney doesn't want it more packed on the weekends than it needs to be.
Good luck with finding a new job that you'll love!
I am unemployed at the moment too by choice and enjoying it a little too much! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter