Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

I'm flexible... I could go 5 or 12th. I don't have the 8th as holiday, so I have to ask for the monday anyways. :thumbsup2

Any voters still out there!? :confused3

I don't want this thread to fall down the page! Let's keep it going! :thumbsup2

I guess we can make a decision soon! :banana:

Count me in as offically interested...not sure how I could do it...as for a date..just let me know and I will see if I can...would love to meet you all and do the MNSSHP.... :thumbsup2

tawasdave said:
Count me in as offically interested...not sure how I could do it...as for a date..just let me know and I will see if I can...would love to meet you all and do the MNSSHP.... :thumbsup2

yay! Welcome to the planning! I hope you will be able to go! Did u vote on the date that would work best for you. Even if your not 100% sure just vote on which may be the best for you. and WELCOME again!! :banana:

I know October is far away, but I can't help but get really excited about this!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm thinking dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, where we can meet all the characters in their costumes! Wouldn't that be a great way to start the evening and get to know one another? :yay:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:

I'm thinking dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, where we can meet all the characters in their costumes! Wouldn't that be a great way to start the evening and get to know one another? :yay:

Im so excited too! Im so pumped for this, I really think its going to be a blast!! :banana:

Liberty Tree Tavern sounds good, ive never been there before. I would be open to try it! But lets pick a date first! hahaha :rotfl:

I cant wait to start counting the days! :woohoo:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:

That would be great!!! Count me in! :banana: :banana:

Are we close to setting a date yet?? :banana: :banana: I'm anxiously waiting.... :teeth: This sounds like its going to be alot of fun! :cool1:

PirateKitty said:
Are we close to setting a date yet?? :banana: :banana: I'm anxiously waiting.... :teeth: This sounds like its going to be alot of fun! :cool1:

I think were REALLY close! I cant wait eather. Once we set a date we can really start planning! :banana:

Hmmmm.... :scratchin

That "new" Halloween party at MGM sounds interesting, if it's true. Sounds like some competition with Universal Studios!

I don't know about two dates! I think it's hard enough to agree on and get everyone together for one date!! :rotfl2:

I doubt it could be much more spectacular than MNSSHP, but who knows! I would check it out, for sure!! :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
Hmmmm.... :scratchin

That "new" Halloween party at MGM sounds interesting, if it's true. Sounds like some competition with Universal Studios!

I don't know about two dates! I think it's hard enough to agree on and get everyone together for one date!! :rotfl2:

I doubt it could be much more spectacular than MNSSHP, but who knows! I would check it out, for sure!! :banana:

ohhh i know its gonna be hard just for one date. but if people are there for a long weekend and are gonna check out the party anyway as an un official meet.

but it does look like the 12th is gonna be the day!!!

Well, Maybe we could do both...If everyone is staying the weekend! AND if the Jack's Halloween Party it's held weekend...12 is winning?!?...When the poll ends??? I need to know the date :hyper:....to start planning :rotfl:

silverangel879 said:
Well, Maybe we could do both...If everyone is staying the weekend! AND if the Jack's Halloween Party it's held weekend...12 is winning?!?...When the poll ends??? I need to know the date :hyper:....to start planning :rotfl:

Im sooo excited we are sooooooooo close to an official date! This is going to be such a fun trip to plan!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter