our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to be in SeaWorld or Disney August 11-18? I know I've asked this a lot, but I want to be on a look out. ;)

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
guess what I get to do now... IRON... yippee, my evening is now complete. G'nite all wonderful limey disers... and a special G'nite to those fabulous Richmond disers! ;) Till later...

Jess
Are you still ironing? My aunt made Emily a pooh dress and she told me to iron it. I don't even own an iron or ironing board. Can I send it to you so you can iron it and bring it to fl for me?

CrazyforDisney said:
soihadaroughdaytodayonlytogetonheretocheermyselfupanddosomepostingandfoundoutthatmydarnspacebatdoesnotwork!!!!thisissooooodistractingandwrongbutiamnotgoingtoletitstopmefromposting.doesanyonehaveaproblemwithmepostinglikethis?
ijustboughtalimegreendiaperbagtohangonmystroller.nowmyhubbythinksiamtruelynutso!LOL.
no problem to me in reading it. Tell your husband though that if he thought you were sane in buying a lime green diaper bag then you wouldn't be a true limey :teeth: and therefore not :cool1: so that is why you had to have it :woohoo:

MrOakie said:
I was making a delivery to one of my customers who manages a rent to own furniture shop around Baton Rouge, and I found the most outrageous item for y'all. Perfect for all the limey's out there.

How about a nice Lime Green sofa and loveseat? Not sure about the price on it. But I'm sure the manager is willing to make a deal..... it's outrageous. :goodvibes
Take a picture and post it we would love to see it. Did you see that I pmed you the other day?

hockeymomoftwo said:
What med is your boy on to make him eat. My ds is 8 and weighs in at 49 lbs prior to tularemia that is. He probably won't be 55 lbs either at 10 y/o. He is way to busy in sports to pack on much weight. Curious minds want to know.
Don't worry my DS9 weighs 52lbs. and he is big on sports. Doc said not to worry he will grow. So I said ok.

LizzySwan1022 said:
Woo Hoo, other aunts step aside Aunt Nsalz is pulling into the lead.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now would be a good time to ask for something.. :rotfl:

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hi! I have been to Disney World before but I have just found this forum, well within the last month, and have been reading everything going on in here. There is a long story as to why I have a break between Disney trips. :sad1: Finally decided to bite the bullet and join in the fun. I figured I would start with the Lime green Mickey's, I like lime green...., and waited to drive into Fort Worth to make a lime green Mickey heist at the Home depot before joining. Wanted to see if I could do it! :rolleyes: My oldest daughter who is 11 watched me make the heist and then asked if we could stop at another Home Depot so she could make a heist. ;) I feel kind of bad about training her so early in the ways of the lime green Mickey heist. :confused3 But she was so good at it and had fun doing it. We made off with 50 Lime green Mickey's. :rolleyes1

:welcome: TO THE party: They are never too young to start swiping. My 21mo. old DD is awsome at it. She is so cute (see avatar) that the cm's look the other way. Glad you decided to join us

my-DH-said-i-was-insane-for-the-lime-green-stuff......he-was-implying-i-was-sane-to-begin-with. :lmao: the-limey-obsession-ties-in-directly-with-my-DIS-addiction-that-ties-in-to-my-WDW-obsession-that-ties-right-back-to-my-DIS-problem.LOL-i-have-NEVER-been-sane! :rotfl2: :p

CrazyforDisney said:
my-DH-said-i-was-insane-for-the-lime-green-stuff......he-was-implying-i-was-sane-to-begin-with. :lmao: the-limey-obsession-ties-in-directly-with-my-DIS-addiction-that-ties-in-to-my-WDW-obsession-that-ties-right-back-to-my-DIS-problem.LOL-i-have-NEVER-been-sane! :rotfl2: :p

LOL. why are you typing like that?

headed-off-to-go-swim.and-not-the-fun-type-i-HAVE-to-go-work-out.:-(-shall-be-back-about-1pm.-i-should-have-pages-and-pages-to-catch-up-on-by-then.

edited-to-answer-a-question:-i-am-typing-like-this-cuz-my-space-bar-does-not-work.

crossfamily said:
:welcome: TO THE party: They are never too young to start swiping. My 21mo. old DD is awsome at it. She is so cute (see avatar) that the cm's look the other way. Glad you decided to join us

::yes:: Welcome!

Well my Dad lives in Bedford, about 40 miles north? of Roanoke, right off the Parkway... We are going to be there the 25th and 26th and are leaving early the 27th... that's really cool we are going to be in your neighorhood... almost like an relay race!! :teeth:

Not bad! My DS's girlfriend goes to Tech and he was cruising up there EVERY weekend to see here. Hence the bad tire that caused the 2nd blow out. Of course that is MY opinion! And he says he isn't going up EVERY weekend this year, since she is more use to it. We'll see!

That is about 5 hours form here. I am over on the coast, and sorry, I'll hopefully be finishing up my packing around all my working! But just send a "tag baton" out to me and I'll pick it up and head south!
:thumbsup2

Ah ha!! I am not even on the list... :rotfl:

Well everyone who has posted here is on it, but I just posted to me. If you want, I can post yours too!! :lmao: and everyone else's!

TaraLee4 said:
do these folks have an online place i can request a catalog from? all this talk makes me want to see!
orientaltrading.com I love a local coffee shop so much better than starbucks. We have ours is The Grind. Best coffee around here. I do go to tim hortons when the grind is closed though. Once in a while its ok.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! VA-BEAR 8,000

Wow you have a few days to think up a great gift. Maybe the great DisUnc will step up to the plate so you don't have to wait.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

EeyoreFan1 said:
Anyone going to be in SeaWorld or Disney August 11-18? I know I've asked this a lot, but I want to be on a look out. ;)
Jessie I will be at seaworld on the 17th!!!!!!!! When are you going?

Va-bear said:
Hey Katlas what did you mean by "the administrators have disabled a few here" - me so confused...... :confused3

Yesterday whaen I clicked on members list and now posts, it told me that. I forgot where to go to see who posted what. Then I remembered how. I didn't do it today , so it may be different! :goodvibes

crossfamily said:
orientaltrading.com I love a local coffee shop so much better than starbucks. We have ours is The Grind. Best coffee around here. I do go to tim hortons when the grind is closed though. Once in a while its ok.
I like starbucks but usually make my own here at home (stepmom got me a capp machine :woohoo: ) one local place I do like is CC's (it is the coffee shop for community coffee brand company) I think it is only in the Southeast LA area but I am not sure.

crossfamily said:
I had to cut him off because my perfect little Emily was kicking me to death so I had to put her down for a nap.

Ok confused here. :confused3 Was she kicking all of you to death or only just a part? And if you were kicked to death, or any part of you, did you "come alive" to put her down? and how down is she? Is she down with you or "came alive" also? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter