our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Va-bear said:
I have been vegging here trying to avoid the evil :laundy: :lmao:

I have been avoiding my living room cause it has the evil:laundy: ALLLlll over it! It gets dirty by itself, why cant it put itself away?! :lmao:

crossfamily said:
My 2 perfect children are out in the mud making mud pies. Oh what a beautiful sight. Does anyone want any pretty kids?

do you have pictures? :3dglasses are you going to e-bay them or just hand them off outright? and fees for the processing of them to me? Oh and I need papers signed & noterized. Don't want one mad daddy after me when he finds out you gave away his kids! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

katlas&kids said:
I have been avoiding my living room cause it has the evil:laundy: ALLLlll over it! It gets dirty by itself, why cant it put itself away?! :lmao:
Cool mine isn't the only one then.

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
I am ok! I will be ok... no sickies for our trip :sick: I believe that the cosmos are making me appreciate my vacation... 3 weeks ago I threw out my back... then I banged my knee HORRIBLY at work the next week... then this bee sting... GRRRRR!! Jake (my son that you keep catching...) told me that you talked to him today... Maybe someday I'll get to talk to you too!!

Wow what luck. I always hit something, know I am going to bruise, tell myself to remember why and then never can when someone asks me why I have a bruise! ;)

I am trying to come down with a sniffle or something. I hope all is better for you soon!

katlas&kids said:
Mine is still in the laundry room (clean but I am waiting for it to put its self away :rotfl: )

katlas&kids said:
I am trying to come down with a sniffle or something. I hope all is better for you soon!
I hope you feel better soon. If it is a cold try using Zicam cold remedy (I recommend the nazal swabs as they don't have any horrible taste or make you have to stay away from food or drink). It has really helped me with the cold I have. Symptoms are a lot less severe than with out it.

:laundy:
I realized I missed this along the way... but how in the heck did you manage to pull a 28 day vacation in Florida (I'll keep notes!) I was excited about our 17 day excursion... then you come along and blow us out of the water! So how'd ya do it? What are you doing? (except meeting the crazy bee lady with the really polite kids)

Well she is meeting the way out there katlass and her adorable, perfectly polite, kind & caring children at Movies on the 26th. Then I am sure all our kids will tear the place apart while we do :laundy: . Aren't you glad you won't be there then?! (and yes, her kids will corupt my precious darlings and not the other way around...AT ALL. No matter what she says!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wave: Oh... Hi Teresa, how are things? :goodvibes

katlas&kids said:

Well she is meeting the way out there katlass and her adorable, perfectly polite, kind & caring children at Movies on the 26th. Then I am sure all our kids will tear the place apart while we do :laundy: . Aren't you glad you won't be there then?! (and yes, her kids will corupt my precious darlings and not the other way around...AT ALL. No matter what she says!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

katlas&kids said:

Oh that is a definate GUARANTEE my little perfect Emily will corrupt Her children. The sad thing is she is still going!!!!! Haha

Uh... Duhhhh. Don't I feel like an idiot :crazy: it was right there under you avatar... Did I mention I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting... :rolleyes1

Richmond is pretty... we have always just skirted around it, but I have always wanted to look around.. :3dglasses

If you have longer arms you can wave :wave: at us. We are on the coast, so head on down I64 and see us!

MrOakie said:
I'd love to stay over another night in Disney, but Friday the 25th we're going to driving up to Jacksonville to visit one of my wifes friends... spending the night and then driving back to Baton Rouge on Saturday. Gotta get back to work on Monday :(

Yeah the main reason we have to leave on the 2nd. So we can get the kids back and geared up for school on the 5th. Oh, what fun! ;)

hockeymomoftwo said:
What med is your boy on to make him eat. My ds is 8 and weighs in at 49 lbs prior to tularemia that is. He probably won't be 55 lbs either at 10 y/o. He is way to busy in sports to pack on much weight. Curious minds want to know.

I will have to look at the name when I get home. Jeff is on Adderall XR, which has an appitite supressent in it. so they put him on an antihistime they give dogs, cats & kids. 3 weeks on, 1 week off, then 3 more weeks. It is a low dose, but hubby is supose to check in with them and let them know the status. so far he hasn't!

You may want to get the pediasure shake things to try. they are high calorie and may help too. And if he ate normal before, he may get it right back on.

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hi! I have been to Disney World before but I have just found this forum, well within the last month, and have been reading everything going on in here. There is a long story as to why I have a break between Disney trips. :sad1: Finally decided to bite the bullet and join in the fun. I figured I would start with the Lime green Mickey's, I like lime green...., and waited to drive into Fort Worth to make a lime green Mickey heist at the Home depot before joining. Wanted to see if I could do it! :rolleyes: My oldest daughter who is 11 watched me make the heist and then asked if we could stop at another Home Depot so she could make a heist. ;) I feel kind of bad about training her so early in the ways of the lime green Mickey heist. :confused3 But she was so good at it and had fun doing it. We made off with 50 Lime green Mickey's. :rolleyes1

Welcome to the Madness :crazy: Great job on the swiping

Eeyore's Tiara said:
Hi! I have been to Disney World before but I have just found this forum, well within the last month, and have been reading everything going on in here. There is a long story as to why I have a break between Disney trips. :sad1: Finally decided to bite the bullet and join in the fun. I figured I would start with the Lime green Mickey's, I like lime green...., and waited to drive into Fort Worth to make a lime green Mickey heist at the Home depot before joining. Wanted to see if I could do it! :rolleyes: My oldest daughter who is 11 watched me make the heist and then asked if we could stop at another Home Depot so she could make a heist. ;) I feel kind of bad about training her so early in the ways of the lime green Mickey heist. :confused3 But she was so good at it and had fun doing it. We made off with 50 Lime green Mickey's. :rolleyes1

:welcome: :disrocks: the accounting department will be thrilled with the # you have liberated! and congrats to DD for wanting to free the poor LGMHPC's from their plastic prison where they are unfairly doing :hourglass !

pixie dust 112 said:
Hey DISUNC,

Do you like my new hair do. Cyn gave it to me for post 6000! :thumbsup2

eXCACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED LIKE!

pixie dust 112 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have a friend who is vacationing in the Poconos this week. When I told her we were doing Disney in July she was appalled. Thought we were crazy for going to Florida in summer. She was going to the poconos to cool off in the mountains alittle bit! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When LizzY found out where they were going she said "hey that's where DISUNC lives"

We're having the same weather here in New York! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Va-bear said:
I LOVE love love Richmond! Grew up here but then went off to college , jobs, life. But after 15 years of living elsewhere I decided I needed to come back - and I have been thankful for that every single day. First off, I love being near my family - and love it for my kids. But also, we're like a big city, in ammenities, but small in most ways. An hour from the mountains, 2 hrs to DC, 2 hrs to the beach, in themiddle of where 95 and 64 meet, and so mcuh more! Ahhhhhh........ but , did I mention its HOT hot hot!!! OHHHHhhhhh....thats right its hot EVERYWHERE!!!! Stay cool guys!!! :smokin:

2 hrs 45 mins away from Stinkerbelle's mom! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter