our vendor reviews and MK shoot pics with Paul!

I think the WP get frustrated at different boards because we do share stories and experiences, so we do hold them accountable to be consistent and such. However, I think they like it in part because it helps us become more organized ahead of time. Without the DIS, I would have been at a total loss in the planning process.

I know DPS reads the boards, Paul told me so. Randy Chapman says he doesn't read them, but he certainly knows enough of us found him through the DIS.

Just always remember, this is a public forum and most vendors do read it, so before you go off on someone, make sure you are accurate and not slanderous. Print YOUR OPINION only.

I love the DIS and am thankful for all the info I found in the planning process. I think there is even more info out here now than when I was planning. That is why I still come back and give input. Others helped me, so I am returning the favors !

I think the WP get frustrated at different boards because we do share stories and experiences, so we do hold them accountable to be consistent and such. However, I think they like it in part because it helps us become more organized ahead of time. Without the DIS, I would have been at a total loss in the planning process.

I know DPS reads the boards, Paul told me so. Randy Chapman says he doesn't read them, but he certainly knows enough of us found him through the DIS.

Just always remember, this is a public forum and most vendors do read it, so before you go off on someone, make sure you are accurate and not slanderous. Print YOUR OPINION only.

I love the DIS and am thankful for all the info I found in the planning process. I think there is even more info out here now than when I was planning. That is why I still come back and give input. Others helped me, so I am returning the favors !

Oh I agree... I love this board. I get my info from here, if not for disboards I'd be too lost to even know what to ask my WP.
Everyone is nice here that's why I was VERY surprised that we don't have a good rep.
Oh well... To each their own right? :)

Here are some preview pics from Root... they are incredible... that's all I have to say...

121190712N_copy2-med.jpg

I love your preview pictures...but I think this one is soooo cute!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! :hug:
You're so sweet...

Nope! No sweetness involved! You + The Roots = Wow! :) Seriously.

Between you and lurkyloo, I've been trying to figure out how I can have them come and photograph our wedding in New Hampshire! ... I can dream! :)

I love the pics so far!!!!! N and J are just great :)

You totally need a vacation do over since you got sick! I'm so sorry about that! Let me know when you're in Orlando again ;)

Nope! No sweetness involved! You + The Roots = Wow! :) Seriously.

Between you and lurkyloo, I've been trying to figure out how I can have them come and photograph our wedding in New Hampshire! ... I can dream! :)
Aawww... thank you... you made me blush...
Heck, call them up!
I know they travel all over the place. Sometime this or next year they'll travel to africa to do a shoot. So you never know... they are great!

OH - MY - GOODNESS!!!! Please post more soon! :lovestruc And what a gorgeous bride they had to photograph! :goodvibes :love:

Thank you!!
It's not me... they got magic thumbs or something... :wizard:

I love the pics so far!!!!! N and J are just great :)

You totally need a vacation do over since you got sick! I'm so sorry about that! Let me know when you're in Orlando again ;)

Thanks Marcy!
Oh heck yeah... I'll pm you next time we're in town. Sometime next year maybe... :beach:

amazing pictures. Thanks also for rating the various vendors and service it's very helpful in our planning process.

here's the slideshow from Roots:

The complete pics should be up tomorrow afternoon they said.
I can't wait!!!

Hope you enjoy the slideshow!
I can't say enough wonderful things about the Roots.... :love: :lovestruc

The proofs are up!!

Hope you like it! :)

Oh, Cynthia, your pictures are wonderful! Everything looked so perfect and you looked gorgeous! Wow! If those are just the previews, I can't even imagine how blown away we will all be to see the whole gallery. :sunny:

Oh - so beautiful! I love it!! :goodvibes
Thank you for sharing! (I really love this photo company too!!)

Thank you so much!
The roots are great.... you should check them out if you need photogs... :)

Oh, Cynthia, your pictures are wonderful! Everything looked so perfect and you looked gorgeous! Wow! If those are just the previews, I can't even imagine how blown away we will all be to see the whole gallery. :sunny:

Aaaaww... you are way too kind...
The proofs are up now... Enjoy! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter