our vendor reviews and MK shoot pics with Paul!

:goodvibes MK shoot pictures are beautiful!
Thank you!!!

Oh I really love them! :goodvibes Where were the last pictures taken...with the castle off in the background?? Those are some of my favorite MK pictures I have seen so far. I love the shots! :upsidedow
The last shot is on the splash mountain bridge.
Thank you!!!

Again, Wow!! :lovestruc Who was your MK photographer? I loved the progression of shots from dark to light - inspired :goodvibes
Paul is our photogs... he is a lot of fun to be around.
Thanks for all the compliments!!
I'll make sure to let him know, if he hasn't read this thread yet... :)

Oh I have requested Paul....Now i REALLY HOPE I get him. You look like a princess!

Your MK pictures are absolutely beautiful!! You had me believing it was YOUR castle! ;)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 We got Paul too :cool1: :goodvibes :lovestruc :wizard: I love yours and so did DH!!
That's great! :thumbsup2
I'm sure you'll love Paul... he's hilarious...

Oh I have requested Paul....Now i REALLY HOPE I get him. You look like a princess!
Thank you! He's a hoot... I hope you'll get him too.

Your MK pictures are absolutely beautiful!! You had me believing it was YOUR castle! ;)

Aaww... thank you!:hug:
Now that's one heck of a compliment... MY castle... yeah... that's a nice thought... princess:

you're pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! makes me want to get the Cinderella carriage... but it is unfortunately not in my budget:confused3 did you get the pink and green bouquets through Disney or did you find an outside vendor? they are just what i was thinking of!

Ok,
here's the link to the MK shoot...

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings, and fill in the following information:

Username: Secakusuma / Thornburgh BP
Password: 1971

I should really start my TR now, heck at least the day of ... :lmao: but I don't have all the pics from my dad's camera yet.
Hopefully soon...
Your pictures are beautiful. I really like the progression of dark to light shots and the one of you two kissing with the castle in the background is my favorite! beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime!:goodvibes

All of your pictures are stunning. Your wedding truly looked like a great time!!
How may guest did you have? It looks close to the number I am expecting.

you're pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! makes me want to get the Cinderella carriage... but it is unfortunately not in my budget:confused3 did you get the pink and green bouquets through Disney or did you find an outside vendor? they are just what i was thinking of!
Hey, if you end up having less people in your wedding you might just pull it off... :lmao:
All my flowers come from Disney Floral. They were great to work with.

All your pictures are beautiful! Love the MK pictures!
Thank you so much!:goodvibes

Your pictures are beautiful. I really like the progression of dark to light shots and the one of you two kissing with the castle in the background is my favorite! beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime!:goodvibes
Aaaww... thank you... :hug:

All of your pictures are stunning. Your wedding truly looked like a great time!!
How may guest did you have? It looks close to the number I am expecting.
The wedding was a blast! We had a total of 25 people. 27 rsvp but 2 had an emergency at the last minute.
Have fun planning yours! :flower3:

Hey, what happened to your trip report ;) I really don't have room to talk because I am back now too and have not started mine yet either :confused3 :rotfl:

I had totally missed your MK shoot. Once again Paul did a wonderful job! The shot at the end is similar to the one that I have of my DH and I as my screensaver. Your pictures are very beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter