Packing tips

victorandbellasmom said:
That's just so funny that you mentioned that. My sister did just that on our last trip in Oct. My sister was traveling with her 2 yo(her dh was only coming for the disneyland portion of our trip, not san diego). Well, she was so excited to see my parents and our other sister and her family that she totally spaced on bringing her entire aaa travel package that came in the mail. She realized that she left it at home the day we were leaving san diego for anaheim, my brother in law already left home and was inflight to California. So there was no way to get her pacakge from home (parkhoppers, hotel, toontown, lanyard and pin vouchers, luggage tags, the whole works). AAA had her repurchase her pacakge. When she got home after the trip she returned the first pacakge and got her refund. So don't forget to pack ALL of your travel information/package.

ok so like if lets say I copied them and forgot my tickets, would DL honor it anyways? :scratchin

victorandbellasmom said:
That's just so funny that you mentioned that. My sister did just that on our last trip in Oct. My sister was traveling with her 2 yo(her dh was only coming for the disneyland portion of our trip, not san diego). Well, she was so excited to see my parents and our other sister and her family that she totally spaced on bringing her entire aaa travel package that came in the mail. She realized that she left it at home the day we were leaving san diego for anaheim, my brother in law already left home and was inflight to California. So there was no way to get her pacakge from home (parkhoppers, hotel, toontown, lanyard and pin vouchers, luggage tags, the whole works). AAA had her repurchase her pacakge. When she got home after the trip she returned the first pacakge and got her refund. So don't forget to pack ALL of your travel information/package.

ok so like if lets say I copied them and forgot my tickets, would DL honor it anyways? :scratchin i have nightmares about that all the time :eek:

Okay, this might seem strange to some, but here goes ...
If you have a toddler or preschooler (or a teeny kindergartener, like my DD5), take along some Post-it notes.
They're handy for sticking over the sensors on the "magic" flushing potties, which still freak my daughter out!
I know you can just cover it with your hand, but with the Post-it notes, I don't have to do gymnastics in the stall to keep the potty from flushing.
It might seem trivial to some, but dealing with my daughter's reluctance to use the potty because she's afraid she'll be "flushed away" is not something I want to do on vacation!
Just a thought ...
Rose :)

disneegrl4eva said:
ok so like if lets say I copied them and forgot my tickets, would DL honor it anyways? :scratchin i have nightmares about that all the time :eek:
I don't have personal experience with this, but I thought I've read people losing their tickets (either through getting wet from grizzly river run or splash mountain or just plain losing them) and being able to produce a photocopy of their ticket to get a reissue. But that's after having entered the park already.

victorandbellasmom said:
I don't have personal experience with this, but I thought I've read people losing their tickets (either through getting wet from grizzly river run or splash mountain or just plain losing them) and being able to produce a photocopy of their ticket to get a reissue. But that's after having entered the park already.
That's my understanding. If you can give them the numbers, they can reissue the tix.

My little sister is 10.. and she always seems to "want to take the pets along" on our trip... So we take pictures a few days earlier of them and and develope them.. so she wont miss them. I would do that if your son or daughter will miss them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter