Paid FP options coming soon to WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this has been reported. I've had it happen to me. I called Disney IT to report it but the guy just told me since I'm at home and not at the park, the system knows that and won't offer me a FP. Ok, whatever:rolleyes:

That is literally the most ridiculous thing I've heard this week. Unfathomable. They're making it up as they go.

I have to say, reading the thread with everyone stressing out about the new "refresh" issue/glitch/change makes me want to just pay for fast passes! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

itsatrap.jpg

Jokes aside, when it gets closer to your trip, you’ll probably have more compassion for this topic.

Dont worry about me. :) And we aren't discussing life and death here. And...my post wasn't dismissing anyone's concerns, it was pointing out how stressed everyone was and how I dont want that so I'd rather just pay. A joke.

I questioned one thing....and my post was pretty polite about it.

Last edited:
Seriously! I almost want to avoid all other websites today.
Yea I tend to try to avoid things due to a personal event that happened to me April Fools back in High School which makes this day give my crippling anxiety though AT LEAST two podcasts I sub to already posted April Fools Podcasts one of them being my so called Best Friends who did so at my expense
(okay back to the topic now)

Adding coal to the fire:

Len Testa teased on today's Disney Dish podcast "if people are upset about [the new stroller policy], wait until they see what's in store for fastpass, and I will leave it at that."
ACK!!! Len is one of the people I 'trust' re: Disney. To me, he wouldn't say something like that unless he had substance behind it.

I feel bad Len got so jumped on (on twitter at least) for his stroller tweet. Can’t imagine he’d throw something else out there willy nilly and take thay crap for nothing.

Do you know something 'official' we don't know or just trusting your gut?

I believe it's coming and am at the point where I'd just like them to announce what it is and when it will start as I'm pretty confident it will affect our September trip.
I know nothing really more than what has been said in this thread but its just so inevitable at this point. Some sort of paid FP is coming.

It's coming...

At this point I'm just going to go with the flow, no sense in stressing over a vacation.

Luckily for us and the way we tour/vacation now, the rides, (while still important) are almost secondary to the resort, dinners, drinks, relaxing and just being there. I can walk around Animal Kingdom for a day and not even ride anything and be so happy. Same with Epcot. We have 9 touring days, so I'm sure we will get on rides one way or another.

We will adapt, adjust, pay for what we feel we want and just enjoy.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter