PAP or AP...help me decide

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
Just to give you some background we have been to WDW several times in the past few years. DH and I will be traveling with DS9 and DD11.

We will be going to WDW 11-21 thru 11-29. I know the parks will be busy and we are fine to just pop in and do a few things at each park depending on crowds. We are planning on going to MVMCP. I'm trying to decide if PAPs are worth it. We have never tried DQ before and would like to this time. What are the chances it will be warm enough to do TL?

We are also coming back in June for a sports competition at WWS. We will definitely do at least a couple water parks and will need admission to WWS.

We are also hoping to travel with friends in October.

I think we could make an PAP worth it. What do you think?

I read in the PassPorter (great book! I'm really impressed with it!) that the PAP is worth it if you make five or more visits to a "minor park." I believe it considers PI, DQ and all water parks as "minor parks."

Hope that helps!

Sounds like you will need the PAP! If your kids like games then they will love DQ. Mine were 9 & 11 on our first trip and we went to DQ 4 times during that week plus the water parks. They enjoyed those places more than the 4 main parks! :eek:
I don't know how much use you will get out of the water parks this time of year. I am faced with that same question. We are going the first week of December.

We bought PAP's and they definately paid for themselves. We have DS 10 and he loves DQ. We used to go to DQ when the parks closed early and stay there until closing. It was a great place for him and I to go in the evening when DH was golfing (or finishing golfing). We also went to Typhoon Lagoon twice too. We'll be buying them again next year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter