Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

Here are Princess Julia's last two, Rosetta and Santa.

IMG_4323.jpg

She hopes you like them!

Cassey

I will post photos of my groups today... Need to photograph them yet this morning..

Princess Julia's dolls are adorable!!!

After much hardship :-)laughing:), my 2 dolls are done...phew...I thought I'd never finish... :)

ry%3D400

Hope she's ok...Never made a doll before... :)

After much hardship :-)laughing:), my 2 dolls are done...phew...I thought I'd never finish... :)

ry%3D400

Hope she's ok...Never made a doll before... :)

well since I'm getting this one! I say great job on your first doll! she is soooo cute!!

Here's my Mexican boy...took longer than I thought to dress him, but he's done and he'll be mailed out tomorrow. :)

DSC_5738.jpg

Here are my Paper Dolls.. This swap is complete for me.. so on to my personal stuff and starting DHS next week..

Group 2: Sleeping Beauty/Aurora & Group 3B: Pocahontas
dscn3403.jpg

Group 4: Tram Driver & Group 22: Photographer
dscn3406.jpg

Group 5: Prince Eric, Group 8: Doc, Group 9: Mary Poppins, Group 14: Holiday- Cupid
dscn3407.jpg

Group 21: Epcot Countries ~ USA-Colonial Girl & Canada ~ Canadian Mountie
dscn3409.jpg

Mickster ~ I have your package here safe and sound!!! Everything looks great!!!!!
Thank you for my little goodies... The notebook went directly into my purse.. I'm always searching for paper when I need to make notes in the van!!

Swappers:

How do you all feel about extending the deadline to 12/15.

I realize life has gotten in the way for many of us with family events (scheduled and unscheduled) and I know there are numerous other swaps due that were signed up for long before the paper doll swap (park/land, character swap).

I know many of you are wanting and I do encourage this and understand this.. combine shipping....(especially with the holidays fast approaching~ something like 57 days til Christmas)....

Just need to know what everyone thinks by Monday and will update the OP Monday morning..

Obviously I would love an extension. I was toying with the idea of just dropping out, I know it's really late for that but I'm just overwhelmed with family stuff. It would kill me to drop out because I've been waiting for this swap for forever and I hate bailing out!

So my vote would be for an extension. I can try to work on some while we wait to hear about Grandma but I would be late at this point because we will be leaving for NJ shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter