Paper Doll Swap: COMPLETE!

I'm here and checking in!

I have all my bodies cut, and all but 2 have papers pulled for clothes.

DH is gone for 3 days so I hope to have everything gypsied tonight and start cutting tomorrow.

Ladies:

I have checked my personal schedule with the due date of this swap. I must ask that the due date be met as my DS15 plays JV basketball and can be called up the Varsity team any time the coach sees fit... So, the DECEMBER 15th deadline is a must. If you feel for any reason you can NOT make that deadline then please let me know immediately so that we can find an angel.

I hate to be snippy about the deadline but we are all busy with the holidays and my goal is to get this swap back out to you so that you can scrap with these items if you want to during the holidays.

Thank you for your understanding

Cassey ~

I got Princess Julia and your items today!!! Thank you so much for the completed pages... I love both sets!!! It was a nice surprise to come home to considering my van broke down as we left my sister's for the Thanksgiving dinner... :( I do have my van back after a minimal prepare...but I had discussions with my van on the way home that she really need to behave from her forward! LOL

I will update the OP tomorrow because my mind is still racing from last night and discussions w/ the mechanics.... I was a little bossy when I told them what to do in test driving my van after the repair... DH told them to please do as I ask..because if it isn't fixed and she comes in someone is gonna be in trouble! LOL Good thing we go to this place and they know us well..

I'm glad we could brighten your day a little! Sorry about your van problems, hope it behaves from now on!

Cassey

Nan--we plan to have these in the mail no later than December 5th.

Nan-we should be postal by December 5th. We'll mail these and DHS together if that's alright.

I should be postal by Friday the 2nd. All the items are cut and all are partially dressed. I think the naked vikings are freaking out my girls so I better finish soon!

Hope to work on mine again Monday.
Busier weekend then I had planned.

Here too.. nothing has gone according to plan.... but tomorrow we get back to regularly scheduled programming.. House is decorated so no more excuses!!!

Nan-we should be postal by December 5th. We'll mail these and DHS together if that's alright.

Please, by all means, mail together.. no need for double postage!!! Another reason I moved this swap back!!! Especially with the way the basketball schedule is looking.. we are going to be very busy here... so these swaps together is going to work great!

I should be postal by Friday the 2nd. All the items are cut and all are partially dressed. I think the naked vikings are freaking out my girls so I better finish soon!

LOL! I imagine the girls might be getting a little skiddish..especially if upon seeing them they watched tv and saw the Capital one commericals! :scared1:popcorn::

Thank you three for checking in...

Here are my dolls, just need to bag and tag :)

IMG_0099.jpg

wow Cheryl, they are all so cute....love the expressions on your queens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter