Paper Piecing Swap - Complete!

Hope, Since we're still in sign ups...can I make a few changes?

I'd like to drop this:
D. Handmade/Computer Disney Holiday--Minnie wearing Christmas outfit she wears when greeting in AK Camp Minnie Mickey
I just think I signed up for too much. Paper piecings take me a long time.

Can I change my "Cowboy Mickey" to Cowboy Goofy? thanks a ton.

I don't have a strong preference on sizes. The one time I made a paper doll character, I did it at 5.5." But I think it should be at least the 4" minimum as the rest of the paper piecings. When I made my doll, I did find it easier to work with, the larger he was.

well i was impatient and started cutting, but cut them to 4". i cut all the pieces for Mary Poppins and oh my! she is cute! i hope we end up with a full group....i'm making enough for 6 (wink, wink, yes, you...thinking of joining..)

Since we haven't had much activity in the last couple of days, I am going to close signups this evening. If anyone was thinking about adding groups, you should go ahead and pick them now. Looks like our groups will be small and manageable for the most part.

for my non-disney girlish doll I am making a pajama girl (sleepover, girls night)

Hope-

Wish I could play, but with our crazy fall schedule I can't squeeze it in. Let me know if you need an angel.

i've never been this quick on the draw before :teeth: i borrowed the paper doll catridge and need to return tomorrow so i have Mary Poppins and Capt Hook done already :thumbsup2

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2869.JPG

Those are so adorable ohMom! I got a head start too, so I have some pictures to post later on too.

I have officially closed this swap, and have sent out PM's with my info.

Please check your groups on the first page and confirm they are correct. Please note the number you are making for each group. If I don't have your info yet, please send: Name, DISname, address, email, and phone (if I can't contact you through PM or email).

I am looking forward to another great swap!

So I've been on a roll this week, and already have 6 of my groups done.

So this is A, B, E, F, J & K. You can't tell in the picture but the Cat in the Hat has both black & white flocking. And I put the black flock on white paper, so it has a bleed through of the white paper. Kind of like how the drawings look, with the black not being solid.

DSCN0395.jpg

Hope those are gorgeous! I love Captain Hook with his Mickey bar! :love:

These are all awesome so far! :goodvibes I plan on starting mine tonight... first, I have to go to Animal Kingdom for some inspiration! ...That is my excuse and I am sticking to it! :rotfl: Oh and I changed my mind, instead of the Tree of Life, I would prefer to make a safari truck from Kilimanjaro Safaris. :) The others... no idea yet!

Oh! Groups look good too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter