Park Hopper

If you're not doing hoppers, I would honestly add a 5th day as that is the price point where additional days begin to get cheaper. Basically 90-100 per day up through day 4. Then to add the 5th day it's just an extra 20 bucks. So even if you only go half a day it's worth it. One day at MK just isn't enough IMO. I would spend 2 days at MK, 1 at Epcot, 1 at AK, and the partial day at DHS. With FP and a good RD plan you can be in an out in less than 2 hours, and that includes riding some things multiple times. I look at it as paying 20 dollars to not waste a days admission at studios and getting a 2nd day at MK instead.

This is an awesome idea. I will definitely look into this. Extra day would be nice.

I agree with adding 5th day, and could make rest day in middle of week really a sleep in day with pool time, and go to park for late afternoon/evening, making later FP. I would use this for second MK day, as I think that has more attractions to get through, and gives you more time to enjoy parades, etc and take in the magic if you don't feel rushed to finish all in one day.

Agree with looking around for ticket deals at Undercover Tourist and Maple Leaf Tickets (both include tax in prices) just remember to check for expiration dates since it looks like you aren't going till next year.

We've been going to WDW very 2-3 years for over 20 years and never ever felt the need for the hoppers for trips longer than a week. Too much wasted time spent in transportation and reentry. It's no small thing to go between parks and resorts to parks. It's a lot of time and a lot of energy. So especially for a first timer I'd forgo that expense. You'll find far too much to do in each park to need to bother with hopping. I'm sending my DH and oldest on to WDW for 4 days in a few months and for that, I've bought them hoppers because of the shortness of the trip, but that is the first time we've felt the need for them at WDW. DL is another story. ;) There it's a certainty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter