Park reservations to start on June 22nd

Has Disney said anywhere if you have only paid a deposit for this year or next year if you have booked direct through them or through a travel agent that you have to pay the full balance of your tickets before you will be allowed to access the reservation system. Has any other travel agent besides Florida tix said this?

To me it seems like it. “Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.”

I continue to be amazed at how badly this is being handled. Asking 15 months’ worth of guests to start booking their preferences based on July 2020 rules is so dumb.

👍 If you fancy having dinner at Sci-Fi one evening in May 2021, thats you tied to Hollywood Studios for the whole day and night. Do I have that right ? 😂🙈

Has Disney said anywhere if you have only paid a deposit for this year or next year if you have booked direct through them or through a travel agent that you have to pay the full balance of your tickets before you will be allowed to access the reservation system. Has any other travel agent besides Florida tix said this?
This is my concern too, we are booked with Tui and dont have the park tickets yet

Yes Attractiontickets have said same as Floridatix. Not heard about Tui. But isn’t it normal for Tui to not issue tickets/link to my Disney experience until after full payment, plus this get loads of complaints not done in time either.

If we have to pay upfront for the tickets so be it and it will go on the card. Was it required to pay for tickets upfront before covid for them to show up im mde?
I think so yeah, i am thinking of just cancelling my Tui package as they are notoriously slow at getting the Disney ticket confirmation numbers and the longer we wait the more risk of not geting in. I think i might book hotel and park ticket direct with Disney when their bookings reopen....

I got the email and I notice it said that park hoppers may not (read; probably not) be honoured. Well, I hope they adjust the price of our tickets accordingly.
By the way, what time does the reservation system open? Midnight ET or 7am ET? I just want to know what time I'll be setting the alarm clock for on Monday🛌⏰

I got the email and I notice it said that park hoppers may not (read; probably not) be honoured. Well, I hope they adjust the price of our tickets accordingly.
By the way, what time does the reservation system open? Midnight ET or 7am ET? I just want to know what time I'll be setting the alarm clock for on Monday🛌⏰

I've seen a lot of people say 7am EST, but I've also seen people say they've been told it could open any time during the day. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

I've seen a lot of people say 7am EST, but I've also seen people say they've been told it could open any time during the day. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
Disney’s UK email says anytime that day, so don’t worry if you are out, or something close to that. Disney will be doing what they can to stop their entire inventory of clients logging in to book reservations at exactly the same time to try to stop their site crashing, I’m expecting their to have to be a queue to enter the site!

I’d be surprised if it’s not the 7am Eastern, so midday.

Disney said in the email they sent to me last night (UK) that CM's will be working on the system from 11:59pm on the 21st June and will be testing it out before going live - no exact time was given but most are assuming it's 7am eastern or 12pm in the UK but I'll absolutely be checking the minute I wake up as I can see this going live earlier than everyone thinks, ya know ... Just to throw in one last hurdle haha

Disney said in the email they sent to me last night (UK) that CM's will be working on the system from 11:59pm on the 21st June and will be testing it out before going live - no exact time was given but most are assuming it's 7am eastern or 12pm in the UK but I'll absolutely be checking the minute I wake up as I can see this going live earlier than everyone thinks, ya know ... Just to throw in one last hurdle haha
It is causing a social media addiction and insomnia. I am doomed.😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter