Park reservations to start on June 22nd

GirlDreamer

DIS Veteran
Booking Dates for Park Reservations

The Disney Park Pass system will be available soon to select Guests. Booking dates vary based on your plans.

• Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
  • Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.

Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/experience-updates/park-reservations/

In effective until 26/09/21! That may change, of course.

We want to move our September 2020 trip to September 2021, but Virgin Holidays are completely uncontactable. I'll be disappointed if Virgin take ages to move our trip and all the reservations for Sept '21 book up!

In effective until 26/09/21! That may change, of course.

We want to move our September 2020 trip to September 2021, but Virgin Holidays are completely uncontactable. I'll be disappointed if Virgin take ages to move our trip and all the reservations for Sept '21 book up!

There's a post on Facebook where Martin Lewis is asking people to share their experiences with Virgin has he's heard a lot of negative feedback on how Virgin is handling things. There's already over 3K comments on the post. You can share your story there if you want.

Have we had any official announcement of when the 50th anniversary celebrations will be starting and what will actually be happening?

I want to secure my booking and organise stuff but I just need more info😭.

Our 2 date options were August/ sept or Oct / Nov .if we go with the aug sept then I will need to do the park reservations !!
This is a 4 /5 week trip so I have so many little bits to arrange.

Have we had any official announcement of when the 50th anniversary celebrations will be starting and what will actually be happening?

I want to secure my booking and organise stuff but I just need more info😭.

Our 2 date options were August/ sept or Oct / Nov .if we go with the aug sept then I will need to do the park reservations !!
This is a 4 /5 week trip so I have so many little bits to arrange.
Nothing official announced. However it is expected to not be until October. Most, if not all, celebrations start at the month of the celebration. At this time you cannot book beyond near the end of September. The US bookings for 21 are opening shortly for the same dates we currently can book.

There's a post on Facebook where Martin Lewis is asking people to share their experiences with Virgin has he's heard a lot of negative feedback on how Virgin is handling things. There's already over 3K comments on the post. You can share your story there if you want.
Have they said park reservations for summer 2021 are opening up on Monday? This brings a whole new dimension to advance planning. I don’t think creating a touring plan for crowd advice is going to be much use!

Have they said park reservations for summer 2021 are opening up on Monday? This brings a whole new dimension to advance planning. I don’t think creating a touring plan for crowd advice is going to be much use!

The way I read it, yes as long as you've got both tickets and a resort through Disney.

I have a package booked through a travel agent for September 2021 with the 21-day ticket, does this mean on Monday I can make park reservations too or is there a specific date it will open eg. like the 60 day window like FastPass?

I really don’t know what to do - this is our honeymoon and whilst we are desperate to go, if things aren’t back to normal by then and still lots of restrictions in place, then I don’t want to have paid for half an experience :(

Nothing official announced. However it is expected to not be until October. Most, if not all, celebrations start at the month of the celebration. At this time you cannot book beyond near the end of September. The US bookings for 21 are opening shortly for the same dates we currently can book.

Its so difficult, as we have such a big road trip itinerary I can potentially play with the Disney date within our plans but I just don't know what to do right now.

Have they said park reservations for summer 2021 are opening up on Monday?

I have a package booked through a travel agent for September 2021 with the 21-day ticket, does this mean on Monday I can make park reservations too

To me it seems like it. “Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.”

I continue to be amazed at how badly this is being handled. Asking 15 months’ worth of guests to start booking their preferences based on July 2020 rules is so dumb.

To me it seems like it. “Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.”

I continue to be amazed at how badly this is being handled. Asking 15 months’ worth of guests to start booking their preferences based on July 2020 rules is so dumb.
Don’t worry all the UK guests are likely to be in same boat as me, amended booking not yet on MDE so win’t be able to book on Monday anyway!

Well that’s still a little unlikely as I don’t think they’ve been able to book as far as August yet, but will be when reservations re-open.

Wonder what they will do with people who have booked past September with the ultimate 7 or 14 days tickets?

This is my concern, i have 14 day passes for August 2021 but will not receive the park tickets until the final hol balance is paid to Tui in May 2021 - will there even be capacity left for park reservations that close! Im stressed about it!

I have a package booked through a travel agent for September 2021 with the 21-day ticket, does this mean on Monday I can make park reservations too or is there a specific date it will open eg. like the 60 day window like FastPass?

I really don’t know what to do - this is our honeymoon and whilst we are desperate to go, if things aren’t back to normal by then and still lots of restrictions in place, then I don’t want to have paid for half an experience :(

Have you got your tickets yet to be able to link them to MDE? We are booked through Tui for Aug 2021 and wont get tickets until final balance date in May 2021. Might be no park reservations left by then. It is making me think do we need to just cancel!

I have 14 day tickets booked and paid for (direct through Disney), and a DVC stay booked for next April all linked on MDE, I assume I have everything ready for Monday, but haven't received the email, all seems a bit weird.

Unless I am wrong and my tickets don't count or something!

I have 14 day tickets booked and paid for (direct through Disney), and a DVC stay booked for next April all linked on MDE, I assume I have everything ready for Monday, but haven't received the email, all seems a bit weird.

Unless I am wrong and my tickets don't count or something!

i dont think it has been an email campaign just yet, just social media annoucements, if you are linked in MDE you should be able to use the park booker tool from next week. Talk about future planning!

I have a package booked through Disney themselves for resort stay and tickets although I've only paid a deposit so far.
The tickets are showing in my account but what do you think the chances are of me running into problems because I've not fully paid my holiday off yet if any?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter