Parkhopper Pin Party...I want details!!!

in2disny

Mouseketeer
I am so sorry we were unable to make it at the last minute. I have been suffering with severe pain on the top of my foot. I had fractured it a year ago and think it is refractured. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I had it x-rayed and they said it is just in the tendons....I'm sorry but tendons don't hurt this bad!!! To make a long story short I work in retail for a swimming pool store and by the time we closed on sunday I could hardly even walk. I just couldn't make it and the pain had me in tears. Then the weather finally got warm and we have been so buzy at the store since. I was able to take a couple of hours today to rest the foot.

Well, enough of my boring life. I would love to hear all about the meet!!!! I've also really missed being on the boards. I have so much to catch up on!!

Hopefully we will be able to make the next meet!!!

Connie

We missed you at the meet, Connie! I wondered what happened to you. Glad that it is nothing too serious (but sorry that you are in pain). Hope it gets better soon. Vince posted pictures of the meet under another thread. Look for them there and I hope that we will see you at the next meet July 22nd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter