• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at EPCOT

AMartin767

Earning My Ears
Note FOR CLARIFICATION: We were incorrect about the situation stated in the post below. We had the wrong opening time in mind. A stupid mistake that caused us to be confused.

Park opened at 10AM therefore parking opened at 8:30 Am. Early entry was at 9:30.

We just tried to park at EPCOT and was literally told, at the entrance gate, that we cannot park until 8:25... 5 minutes before early entry at 8:30. What is happening to this place? It's becoming a huge joke that isn't funny. Yesterday, at TTC we parked an hour early at 7:30. In what universe does it make sense to limit people parking 5 minutes before park open?

Last edited:
Epcot hours today are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Meaning early entry is at 9:30 am, not 8:30 am. They are letting you park 1 hour and 5 minutes before early entry officially starts.

Ahh, that explains it. Though I asked and was told 8:30 so that's what confused us. Glad we got that straight. We were so befuddled by the response. Our stupid mistake.

FYI - The parking attendents will send you through and back around if you arrive prior to actual time. We arrived back specifically at 8:25 and had to drive back around and go through the entrance gate again because we were there before 8:30. They wouldn't let us wait at the gate and didn't have the lanes coned off.

They did allow parking 1 hour prior to the Early Open time of 9:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter