Parking question

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
Does DVC permit one car per villa or per person? My adult children are meeting us at the resort, and both will have cars, so I’m hoping it’s not a problem. They are both listed on our reservation.

Last edited:
No, they do not. but it does depend a little bit on where you stay.

Plenty of Parking at Saratoga. As long as your magic band pens the gate, you are good to go.

Threehouse Villas has limited parking. I believe one spot per villa. There are other spots around. My suggestion there would be to park the extra cars back at Saratoga, and just use one car at the treehouse.

We have had two and three cars at multiple DVC over the years and never had an issue.

To be clear, my experience is only at WDW & Hilton Head...

Does DVC permit one car per villa or per person? My adult children are meeting us at the resort, and both will have cars, so I’m hoping it’s not a problem. They are both on listed on our reservation.
No real limit.

If staying at the Treehouse Villas, it's technically once vehicle per Treehouse (additional vehicles can be parked in the Grandstand Section of SSR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter