Pass It Forward Swap CLOSED

I didnt see this yesterday, but I want to play too!
Ive been gathering up some things already also.

Traci- I mailed out my box today. I have a dc number if it is needed. Looking forward to all the new goodies.

Hi Traci
Im postal and have a dc if needed.
I put some stickers in each of my bags just to pass them along because we are not going back to WDW for a long time and I just thought everyone else could use them. They are not counted in the point total.

NemoMom, I got your package yesterday. Thank you so much for the sweet hostess gifts...I love them.

Rita, I'll be on the lookout for yours next. Good for me to know as I sort that you're not planning to go back to WDW for a long while.

Rita, your package came today. I'm in the middle of a 10 yr. old birthday sleepover party here so I'll get to it once it's not CRAZY in my house:eek: I hope they actually sleep tonight!

Ladies, has anyone else gone through their stash yet and ready to mail? The mail by date is approaching next week. I only have 3 people's stuff with 1 more (Pirate Tink) on the way. I pulled things for this swap in about an hour personally. All you need to do is baggie up and put your disname on the baggie.

I have gone through my boxes and boxes of swap stuff and have pulled things, but there it sat. I need to sit down and sort it and put things together. I will try to get them bagged and labeled tonight and then packaged to mail. I will definitely have them out to you on time!:goodvibes Based on what I've pulled, I'm thinking I'll probably have 10 bags for you!

Mine are bagged, labeled and boxed. I finished my last page for the sketch swap today and should finish my last character swap group later today or early tomorrow. I plan to make one trip to the post office tomorrow with all 3. I'll PM you my DC# when I have it.

Oooooh I forgot all about this. I will go through my stuff tomorrow night and mail tues.

I have mine all packaged up and ready to mail. I will drop it off at the post office tomorrow on my way home from work (I only work until noon). I'll send you a DC# after I mail.

I have 10 baggies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter