• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Passing the time...

MacFam4

Mouseketeer
So what do you do to pass the time until your next trip? I have 7 months to wait and it's killing me :eek: My family already thinks I'm nuts and they don't quite share in the excitement like I do ;)

You sound like me. I think about it all the time. I listen to music, watch movies, countdown the months, weeks, days, hours... I have a DS who is as crazy as I am so he joins me in my obsession. We write down things we don't want to forget to bring. He's made a list of things he would love to be able to buy. I get on Disboards (every day lately!!!) and waltdisneyworld.com just to see the castle. I dream about Disney World at night and daydream about it during the day! We have several WDW travel books and the Mousejunkies books. I look at them over and over. I don't think it has made the time go by any quicker, though! I hope you have a WONDERFUL and truly magical trip when you go. It makes me so happy to hear about other people who Disney World touches in the same way it does me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter