• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay for McDonalds now eat "free" later

commecicommeca

Earning My Ears
Here's a little something we've been doing that I thought I'd share. Our family loves McDonalds French Fries and I'm a Millionaire freak so every day during school or after my mother's work one of us buys medium fries and then we solve the question and instead of redeeming the prizes in New York we plan to get a meal or two's worth in Orlando.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I would imagine probably not since the way these chains work is so formulaic. My dad is a franchisee of another big chain and they have to do everything specifically to the franchiser's instructions.

The reason for this is not to spend as much money eating out in Orlando and to gorge on our prizes there instead of at home.
:p

Ok this is just my opinion but the food in the McDonalds in Disney is 100% better then any McDonalds in NY. Maybe it's the pixie dust or something but it's definately a better quality of food. Everyone in my family thinks so. And we eat far far too much fast foods.:bounce:

The food at the Mc'D's by the All Star resorts is really expensive. The cheapest value meal is $4.99 when at home it is normally 2.99 for it. Just a heads up so you aren't as shocked as we were. I think using the Millionaire stuff there is a great idea!

Well that's only $.60 more than our cheapest value meal, so no sticker shock here. I can't even remember when our value meal was 2.99, that's like our happy meal now. Gosh what happened to the good old days where a happy meal was $1.09 and on certain days you got a free ice cream with it?

The game pieces say right on them that you can only redeem one free food item per person on future visits. Wouldn't that be kind of a drag to go up three different times in order to get a burger, fries, and coke?

I believe the last day to redeem them is June 1st. So unless you are going before June 1st this won't work. We had the same idea but, alas, we are leaving for the Mouse on the 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter