Payless Trasportation?

E&B's Mom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Payless Transportation? We need a pickup from our hotel in Tampa to WDW and then a return trip to the Orlando Airport. This is the only transportation service I could find to do it that would provide 2 booster seats in a towncar (Tffany can't give us 2 boosters in a towncar for some reason). I can't find any mention of them anywhere but on their own website.

Your link for cartier is wrong, unless the jewler also has a side business in transportation.

sorry. it is www.cartiertowncar.com oops LOL!

i am booked with them for may. they are only $70 roundtrip and i have not read any bad reports about them on these boards.

Requested infor from all 3 places, and all 3 are quoting me separate one-way rates for Tampa to WDW and then WDW to Orlando Airport. I would have thought I'd get some type of round-trip discount since I am using them 2 way. Payless is the only one I found who is giving me a RT price, and their rate is great. Anyone else heard anything aabut them???

I am using happy limo for the first time this may but have heard wonderful things about them. check out there web site, they will give you RT info.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter