PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Good evening everyone
So I have a question about PC express
My store and pick up is a Real Canadian Superstore location.
I was wondering if I can order things in the flyer that are not grocery (food products) for pick up?
Like maybe Anchor Hocking Glass Bakeware ?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Oh, I like the question. I will give you my thoughts but that is all it is, my thoughts. I don't know for sure.

If it shows on the website and allows you to put it in your cart then I would think yes. I'm sure they are happy with any sale. Let us know though, it is a great question.

Oh, I like the question. I will give you my thoughts but that is all it is, my thoughts. I don't know for sure.

If it shows on the website and allows you to put it in your cart then I would think yes. I'm sure they are happy with any sale. Let us know though, it is a great question.

Ok I already put through a small order for tomorrow pick up ,,,
but next week I will probably try a bigger order and will try then.
Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

Good evening everyone
So I have a question about PC express
My store and pick up is a Real Canadian Superstore location.
I was wondering if I can order things in the flyer that are not grocery (food products) for pick up?
Like maybe Anchor Hocking Glass Bakeware ?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel
You definitely can! Anything that comes up on the PC Express app can be ordered. When I was using pickup in the spring I ordered computer paper, dry erase markers (for my daughter and I to leave encouraging notes for one another on the mirrors around the house), toys, baking tins and more. It was a huge help when I didn’t go into any stores for about 2 1/2 months.

You definitely can! Anything that comes up on the PC Express app can be ordered. When I was using pickup in the spring I ordered computer paper, dry erase markers (for my daughter and I to leave encouraging notes for one another on the mirrors around the house), toys, baking tins and more. It was a huge help when I didn’t go into any stores for about 2 1/2 months.

Hi Hon
That is great to know.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Hugs
Mel

How quickly do you normally hear back about missing points inquiry?

I put an inquiry in on Wednesday. Here was my situation. Had 20x the points if you spend over $75. I needed pull ups so I bought those and enough other things to get to $75. They only had one box left and it had obviously been opened and taped shut. I had to get to an appointment and had no pull ups left so I bought it, thinking the taping back up was just cosmetic. Got it home, not only was it taped shut but both bags had been ripped open. No way am I putting those pull ups on my child when I don't know which ones were tried on and put back in. Drive back to the store and complain that they had accepted that return from someone else in the first place and they refunded me. Had to drive to another shoppers to rebuy a different box of pull ups but when I did the refund, 11,000 points were removed. Ultimately I bought the same thing again a few hours later but obviously didn't get my points back. I'm irritated at this. Haven't heard back.

I put an inquiry in on Wednesday. Here was my situation. Had 20x the points if you spend over $75. I needed pull ups so I bought those and enough other things to get to $75. They only had one box left and it had obviously been opened and taped shut. I had to get to an appointment and had no pull ups left so I bought it, thinking the taping back up was just cosmetic. Got it home, not only was it taped shut but both bags had been ripped open. No way am I putting those pull ups on my child when I don't know which ones were tried on and put back in. Drive back to the store and complain that they had accepted that return from someone else in the first place and they refunded me. Had to drive to another shoppers to rebuy a different box of pull ups but when I did the refund, 11,000 points were removed. Ultimately I bought the same thing again a few hours later but obviously didn't get my points back. I'm irritated at this. Haven't heard back.
This is one I haven't run across yet. When you do get an answer please report back so we will know what to expect going forward.
I would think that this one would go beyond the person sitting at the computer, maybe sent to a manager for authorization. To me, and probably you, it sounds straight forward but I would bet it's not. Fingers crossed for you.

I feel torn. lol I know it's a big redemption and could maximize the $400 spend, but don't need any big items this year. I think I'm going to sit this one out. Sometimes I feel obligated because it's such a great deal. I'll save them up (they better not cut this deal next year - grrrr) and try for a ps5 after all the hype is gone. Then put that money away for our 2022 trip.

Is there any way to check and see if a shoppers has an electronic item before going to the store?
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10061/1385005?itemId=54382237&page=1Thanks
Mel
I thought someone on here had shared a way to do that in an earlier post but I can't find it. You could always phone the stores. Have you thought about purchasing it online? Not sure if they have that exact one but here is what I have found...

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Sh...rsAndSmartTech/Notebooks&sort=trending&page=0
You can redeem your points with online as well, same deal.

ETA--Sorry, didn't check before sending this. Looks like they are sold out online.

I thought someone on here had shared a way to do that in an earlier post but I can't find it. You could always phone the stores. Have you thought about purchasing it online? Not sure if they have that exact one but here is what I have found...

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Sh...rsAndSmartTech/Notebooks&sort=trending&page=0
You can redeem your points with online as well, same deal.

ETA--Sorry, didn't check before sending this. Looks like they are sold out online.

Thanks Hon
Both of the ones they have are out of stock.
Seems my ethernet card is gone and I am going to need to replace my computer ASAP.
I'm trying phone call to see if they can locate one.

Hugs
Mel

i’m sitting this redemption out too. it’s a great deal if there’s something you really want or need. i feel like i would be spending money just to spend it right now, though. i’ll keep saving my pennies and points.

for anyone who is looking for bigger ticket items or to restock their cleaning/hygiene stocks, it really is the best redemption opportunity of the year.

I'm just wondering about those Keg gift cards that generated 15, 000 for $100 a couple of weeks back. I bought mine at Shoppers. Does anyone know when I should expect my bonus points to be added to my account? Is it too early to do a missing points inquiry?

I bought Gap gift cards at SDM when they had a similar offer in late October, it’s past the 2-4 weeks and still no points. I did a missing points inquiry and sent them screenshots of my receipt and the flyer offer.

You are not likely to hear anything back for several days maybe even over a week. Those types of issues go to a different dept. They don’t move fast.

I bought Gap gift cards at SDM when they had a similar offer in late October, it’s past the 2-4 weeks and still no points. I did a missing points inquiry and sent them screenshots of my receipt and the flyer offer.

You can add screenshots when you do a points inquiry? I have not seen that. That would be helpful

You can add screenshots when you do a points inquiry? I have not seen that. That would be helpful
I did the missing points inquiry on the App on Thursday.

Then the very next day, Friday morning (very quick response!), I got an email from the customer care team with a case/reference number assigned to me, asking me to email them the screenshots.

So hopefully I will get my points soon.

PC Optimum point offer can be significant sometimes... They are giving back 40,000 points ($40 rebate) for every $100 spent on non-grocery items.

This week, I picked up a Westignhouse 4K UHD 55 inch TV at Loblaw for $279.. you add another merchandise to make it $300... then they give you 120.000 points (ie, $120 rebate)... Wow, a 55-inch TV for $159!!!

They have run out of these TV's in most Loblaws by now but you can still try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter