PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

FYI
Maybe check your accounts

So I just logged into my account and I have three presents...................................🎁 🎁 🎁
I clicked on today's present and the offer is spend 15.00 on PC batteries get 7,500 PC Points.

7,500 points
When you spend $15 on PC Batteries
Limit: 1
Ends in 2 days

Next present can be opened tomorrow.
  1. 2
    Day 2
    Tomorrow
  2. 3
    Day 3
    In 2 days

Hugs
Mel

FYI
Maybe check your accounts

So I just logged into my account and I have three presents...................................🎁 🎁 🎁
I clicked on today's present and the offer is spend 15.00 on PC batteries get 7,500 PC Points.

7,500 points
When you spend $15 on PC Batteries
Limit: 1
Ends in 2 days

Next present can be opened tomorrow.
  1. 2
    Day 2
    Tomorrow
  2. 3
    Day 3
    In 2 days

Hugs
Mel

Where do you see this Mel? I opened my APP but I do not see anything related to presents.

I definitely do not have it on the APP. I forget my password and don't feel like trying to hack into my account tonight. :laughing: Too tired. Tomorrow maybe. Thank you!

I definitely do not have it on the APP. I forget my password and don't feel like trying to hack into my account tonight. :laughing: Too tired. Tomorrow maybe. Thank you!

Hi, I actually got today’s gift offer via email from PC Optimum this morning.
The subject line is “22 days of holiday offers are here! Load today’s now“
Maybe check to see if you got the email too.

I believe It’s a ‘gift’ that is being given to you. If you’re not signed into your account then I’m guessing you can’t see it. You probably need to be logged into your account to see it. At least that is my guess.

On my app it is the very first thing I see below my points total when I open the app.

Strange. You would think being signed into my APP is the same thing as being signed into my account. I mean, after all I couldn't use the offers in my APP if I wasn't signed in to it.

Got it! I had to use my computer and sign in at PC Optimum to see the holiday gifts and open them. Once opened on my desktop, the offers loaded into my APP. I guess every day I will need to first use my computer to open the presents. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Since I had no response to my points inquiry, I did the live chat tonight. Very disappointed. The first agent ended the call just as I was explaining what the issue was (as he had asked). Second guy looked into my issue and said because I made my purchase at two different stores, they can't award the points and there is no way to escalate the matter. Even though I had to return the one item because it was unacceptable and they and no more in stock and I had to drive across town. I mean, they originally gave me the points but then they were taken away when I needed to refund. I can't believe they can't fix that when I went and purchased the exact same item again. I also can't believe shoppers would allow someone to return pull ups when they had opened the inner sleeves.

He tried to direct me to the pcoptimum website to complain but that would just lead to me live chat again. Guess I'll be calling the 1-800 number.

Since I had no response to my points inquiry, I did the live chat tonight. Very disappointed. The first agent ended the call just as I was explaining what the issue was (as he had asked). Second guy looked into my issue and said because I made my purchase at two different stores, they can't award the points and there is no way to escalate the matter. Even though I had to return the one item because it was unacceptable and they and no more in stock and I had to drive across town. I mean, they originally gave me the points but then they were taken away when I needed to refund. I can't believe they can't fix that when I went and purchased the exact same item again. I also can't believe shoppers would allow someone to return pull ups when they had opened the inner sleeves.

He tried to direct me to the pcoptimum website to complain but that would just lead to me live chat again. Guess I'll be calling the 1-800 number.
I Can’t remember what else was included in your original order. Would it have been an option to return the entire order and rebuy at the second store? Not ideal at all but I have done similar when I was not awarded points so did a full return then repurchased.

Although I agree you earned your points fairly and were definitely inconvenienced by having to return and rebuy the one item at a different location, they may have you on a technicality that your orders did not technically qualify for the points as it’s was now 2 purchases rather than one.

Early look at Shoppers Flyer
Bit blurry but it looks like a BONUS redemption 6 day event.
I might try to redeem a few points then this weekend. We are sponsoring a family for Christmas through one of my workplaces. I have given a monetary donation, but I looked at the list of remaining items...and one on their wishlist was an xbox controller. I think I will use some points to pick one up, and cross that off the wish list for that family member.

We have been extremely fortunate this year, to have worked through all this craziness. I feel our family needs to do more than we have done in previous years. I see so many more families struggling this year.

I've never redeemed points at Shoppers before. They have a bonus points deal this weekend so I want to take advantage of that. I get $65 value if i use 50,000 points. So, my question is, do I have to spend over $65, then use my PC mastercard to pay with points and they will only take 50,000 of my points? Confused because I thought they might take the 50,000 points and give me my bonus in the form of 15,000 points.
Thanks,
Tony

I've never redeemed points at Shoppers before. They have a bonus points deal this weekend so I want to take advantage of that. I get $65 value if i use 50,000 points. So, my question is, do I have to spend over $65, then use my PC mastercard to pay with points and they will only take 50,000 of my points? Confused because I thought they might take the 50,000 points and give me my bonus in the form of 15,000 points.
Thanks,
Tony

You will want to spend $65 before taxes (and this doesn’t include gift cards). Then when you go to pay tell them you want to redeem points. They should then take 50,000 of your points and then reduce your bill by $65. They will then tell you what’s left to pay and you pay the rest (with say your credit card or debit card etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter