PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

A helpful tip for offers in the PC app - if it’s something you don’t often buy or isn’t useful to you, you can open the offer and select “don’t show again” and you will start getting more offers based on what you actually buy.

Posted by youngdeb12 on the AM thread,,,never knew...thanks youngdeb12

Last edited:
So we are now 6 months into the year. Is anyone else " quirky" like me and set a goal of points collected?

I am right on track to get to my 800.00 goal for the year! I am hoping to surpass it, but if I can get 800.00 this year, I will be PUMPED!!!! I did just spend 80,000 on bedding plants, but I did make that back up in the past 2 weeks with shops.

Now to go save my offers. I seen I have a goldfish offer - this momma loves to sit in the evenings with a little snack bowl of them :o They are my guilty pleasure and help to curb my carb and salt cravings!

hello PC point gurus! Now that Sobey's/ Lawtons is dropping airmiles - I'm making the switch! Just transferred prescriptions to Shoppers and I'm upping my Superstore game - Any tips, hacks, etc are most welcome!

I often struggle with choosing the 'right' credit card. I have PC World Elite, the BMO World Elite, and the RBC WestJet card. I've been using the WJ card for travel costs and using the companion fare, so I don't want to get rid of it. We use the PC card for groceries. Gas has been the BMO for Shell AM, so if the Airmiles dry up, it will be the BMO World Elite that goes. We are over 65 so no travel insurance benefits from any card. Oh, and I have a Home Trust Visa for international travel.

Make sure you use your card every time you shop. Download the app and make sure you're eliminating points offers that don't work for you, or you won't get the ones you want. They will send you an offer for that one random box of who knows what that you bought once and then expect you to keep buying it. Save offers on Wednesday that you haven't used and want to carry forward to the next week (max of 4, I believe). You won't get points on prescriptions, but take advantage of the 20X points offers/events at Shoppers Drug Mart. Ours has a pretty decent grocery section, so getting your perishables (milk, cheese, butter, bacon) can sometimes help and are a great return on points.

Sign up for email/texts at shoppersdrugmart.ca to get 10,000 pts when you spend $40. It actually works even if you have multiple email accounts! Then each Tuesday look out for a points offer by text or email. I usually only use the spend $30 or $40 and get 10,000 pts.

Pumpkin1172
Don't forget to take the empty pots back
Yup!!! I did! The containers that they are taking back to recycle were the bigger ones as pictured. So not the little hot packs of 6. It was a great way to recycle them for sure! I was lucky, the cashier told me when I was purchasing my tomato plants in those containers that they were doing that. So I kept them and just returned them on the weekend.

watch for Gift card deal for things you normally buy
This week they have Uber and Netflix
I am going to pick up a couple and put onto our account. Good catch...I almost forgot about that one.

Just sharing

No Frills Ontario: 10,000 PC Optimum Points For Every $50 Spent On Baby Items June 16th – 22nd​

Beginning Thursday, June the 16th, get 10,000 PC Optimum points for every $50 spent on baby items at No Frills Ontario! The offer applies to baby diapers, wipes, formula, food, needs, or accessories, and this is an in-store offer that will automatically apply. You will not find it in your app.
There are a couple of types of diapers advertised in this flyer as well. Pampers Club Pack Plus diapers will be priced at $29.99 in the upcoming week, and Huggies Club Pack Plus diapers are advertised for $34.99. You are able to price match a lower price if you are able to find one from the list of stores that your local No Frills will price match. Don’t forget to use any coupons that you may have, and take advantage of any personal PC Optimum offers that you may have for baby items. Finally, check your cash back apps for any offers on baby items that you might be able to purchase for this offer.

https://smartcanucks.ca/no-frills-o...-every-50-spent-on-baby-items-june-16th-22nd/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter