PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have been getting bonus points emails regularly for PC Express pick up. Not sure if anyone else has been. I'm getting an offer for 15-25K points on a $100 grocery pick up at least every other week. My points balance has been growing!

I have been getting bonus points emails regularly for PC Express pick up. Not sure if anyone else has been. I'm getting an offer for 15-25K points on a $100 grocery pick up at least every other week. My points balance has been growing!
I have too. I had an email and one on my app that I was able to stack and use for our grocery order. I got 50,000 points for our $250 grocery order

Yes! I've done very well spending the $100 and getting 20000 points. I think I get the offer every 2-4 weeks. Once they got it working properly last fall, I've been loving the codes!

We just got back from a visit to Cairo and needed groceries. I had a code and picked up groceries the day after we got home (jetlag be gone!). Then I used those points to pick up a couple of needed things at Shoppers the following day. PC Express for the win!

I have another threshold spend for Superstore! That's two weeks in a row now and I rarely ever get them. Also have a 25K bonus points offer for PC express so going to try and stack them!

Of course I get an offer of 9,000 points for every 30.00 in the garden department. I had used my points to purchase my bedding plants. Little did they know I still need my tomato plants and a few other filler plants yet :rolleyes1 so I guess the rest of my plants will be from Superstore.

Of course I get an offer of 9,000 points for every 30.00 in the garden department. I had used my points to purchase my bedding plants. Little did they know I still need my tomato plants and a few other filler plants yet :rolleyes1 so I guess the rest of my plants will be from Superstore.
I am going to get our hanging baskets this weekend. Perfect timing..

Did anyone get the app offer for Netflix ? I got one and purchased ‘
$120 worth but I think I only got credited for one card $60 worth. And now I can’t see the offer it just says you earned…
Anyone still have this showing ?
Thanks guys

Did anyone get the app offer for Netflix ? I got one and purchased ‘
$120 worth but I think I only got credited for one card $60 worth. And now I can’t see the offer it just says you earned…
Anyone still have this showing ?
Thanks guys

I'm still showing the offer in my app:

6000 points for every $60 spent on Netflix Gift Cards
Start Date: May 26, 2022
End Date: June 1, 2022

Good for: Netflix gift cards purchased in-store only

Offer terms: Offer valid in-store only. Subject to availability; selection may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. See gift card for details, terms & conditions. Offer applies to every $60 spent on Netflix gift cards in a single transaction. Cannot be combined with any other gift card offers. Not valid on prior purchases. PC Optimum points cannot be redeemed toward the purchase of gift cards. www.giftofchoice.ca

If anyone got a threshold spend for Superstore this week, my gift card purchase for some reason counted towards it. Doubled up on a PC express email offer for 25K points on $150 and 22.5K threshold spend on $225 in store or online. Another 6K on the Netflix GC and I pulled in 57600 points this weekend on $250 total, $60 of which was a GC.

"There is a 6 day bonus redemption coming up at Shoppers Drug Mart Canada, and that will start Friday. On the weekend there will be a loadable 20x the points offer that you will find in your app, for those of you who would prefer to spend and build up your points."
See flyer here
https://smartcanucks.ca/
  • Soft Soap Body Wash $2.99
  • PC Spring Water $2.29
  • Kraft Peanut Butter $4.99
  • Tostitos or Ruffles 2/$6
  • Christie Cookies or Crackers 2/$4
  • PC or No Name Facial Tissue 6pk $4.99
  • Royale Tiger Towels $6.99 (up another $1 from the $5.99 we usually see!)
  • No Name Butter $4.29
  • Dozen Eggs $2.99
"There is a gift card offer this week as well, and for every $50 that you spend on OLG, McD0nalds, KOHO, or Sony gift cards you will get 7500 PC Optimum points. You will see the points in your accounts in two to four weeks, so be sure to keep your receipts until then."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter