PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Regarding the missing points inquiry I submitted yesterday, PC Optimum has always given me the points in the past no problem.

This morning I woke up to an e-mail from them asking for a photo of the receipt. LOL

Regarding the missing points inquiry I submitted yesterday, PC Optimum has always given me the points in the past no problem.

This morning I woke up to an e-mail from them asking for a photo of the receipt. LOL
How much is it for? My personal experience is if it's over 5000 points they want a copy of my receipt. Anything under just gets posted.
Hope you get the points, usually it's no issue.

Ah that could be why then. It was for 6,400 points. Thankfully by 9:30 am or so I received an e-mail that I was getting the points and the points were posted.

The offer was still showing in my APP so I saved it for another use in a week or two. :)

Ah that could be why then. It was for 6,400 points. Thankfully by 9:30 am or so I received an e-mail that I was getting the points and the points were posted.

The offer was still showing in my APP so I saved it for another use in a week or two. :)

This always happens when an offer doesn’t post properly. It’s like a nice little reward for the work we have to put in hunting down the missing points!

I had an e-mail saying if I tried out of express that I would get $30 off (I'm assuming 30,000 points) and one month free pick up. When I'm checking out it isn't showing any PC optimum points. Does this make sense?

I had an e-mail saying if I tried out of express that I would get $30 off (I'm assuming 30,000 points) and one month free pick up. When I'm checking out it isn't showing any PC optimum points. Does this make sense?
I would double check your email. Sometimes its 'buy $150, get $30 off' or some other dollar value and not points. It should stipulate in the email. It could be for points but not necessarily.

I just realized the email was to my gmail which isn't even linked to my card. That sucks. Guess I'll be going to the grocery store tomorrow.

I've used that coupon before and there was a coupon code in the email for $30 off, mine wasn't for points.

My app offer is 20x/$75...I'm not really a fan of the $75 offers, but I do need to stock up my pantry again.

The ones I really don't care for are "spend 75$, earn 15,000 points" or whatever the flat rate bonus is. I would so much rather the multiplier, even if it's a higher total cost.

I've finally had a little movement on my points situation. I had to do what I really hate which is taking it to social media and leaving a nasty message. I made it clear that it is very simple to 1. respond to someone and let them know that it's being addressed and might take a while to sort out rather than just leave people hanging and in the process become angry about the lack of communication. 2. they need a method of security for redemptions such as showing ID or using a PIN. I also mentioned that in this day of technology it's VERY easy to do this.

It took 6 hours to get a response but I finally did. I was given an investigation number and told that it was already in the process and had been for a few days. They have frozen my account, deleted the card that had been used and my password changed. I was also told that the investigation will take approx. another 10 days. So, now I wait. I did clarify that I can use the new card I linked this morning and my offers are all active. I was told all that is good but I can't redeem my points right now. LIKE NO S*&T SHERLOCK.....I DON'T HAVE ANY POINTS LEFT. It better be good as I need to shop tomorrow and all my offers are in perfect alignment with my list...it's going to be an excellent earning week.

BTW....my oldest DD stopped into the RCSS that she used to work in today around 5pm and she said the store was busier than Christmas and Easter combined. On that note my shopping may not go so well tomorrow.

BTW....my oldest DD stopped into the RCSS that she used to work in today around 5pm and she said the store was busier than Christmas and Easter combined. On that note my shopping may not go so well tomorrow.
Yup trust me on this it was super busy today. We stopped in around 5 at the Superstore in Ajax and was it busy. People were in lines for close to 25-30 minutes. We got stuck in a line where they opened the cash and it didn't work so we did bail from that line and sort of butted into another line but the first 2 people in line stayed and were there forever. The toilet paper section was depleted and I heard a lady on her cell phone talking about it and she said people were now buying baby wipes instead. Funny. We only went to the superstore because my nephew's girlfriend wanted soda that is sold only there but sadly they didn't have any of that there.

I've finally had a little movement on my points situation. I had to do what I really hate which is taking it to social media and leaving a nasty message. I made it clear that it is very simple to 1. respond to someone and let them know that it's being addressed and might take a while to sort out rather than just leave people hanging and in the process become angry about the lack of communication. 2. they need a method of security for redemptions such as showing ID or using a PIN. I also mentioned that in this day of technology it's VERY easy to do this.

It took 6 hours to get a response but I finally did. I was given an investigation number and told that it was already in the process and had been for a few days. They have frozen my account, deleted the card that had been used and my password changed. I was also told that the investigation will take approx. another 10 days. So, now I wait. I did clarify that I can use the new card I linked this morning and my offers are all active. I was told all that is good but I can't redeem my points right now. LIKE NO S*&T SHERLOCK.....I DON'T HAVE ANY POINTS LEFT. It better be good as I need to shop tomorrow and all my offers are in perfect alignment with my list...it's going to be an excellent earning week.

Yikes ! I’m sorry that absolutely sucks about your points.
and Yes..I went to grab a few things tonight and Food Basics was a madhouse. Things are really hitting home for people . I went to Costco yesterday and did some regular shopping too. I stock up on the things we use during sales, so nothing ever gets too low. I decided to get some frozen fruits and veggies tonight and people we definitely panic shopping.

Yikes ! I’m sorry that absolutely sucks about your points.
and Yes..I went to grab a few things tonight and Food Basics was a madhouse. Things are really hitting home for people . I went to Costco yesterday and did some regular shopping too. I stock up on the things we use during sales, so nothing ever gets too low. I decided to get some frozen fruits and veggies tonight and people we definitely panic shopping.

I have to do my regular stock-up at costco tomorrow. I’m really not looking forward to it, but good luck explaining to my toddler that we’re out of applesauce because everyone is buying toilet paper...

I went to Loblaws after work getting a few items. The line was all the way to the back wall of the store. I gave up and left. It’s not Disney! So I am not waiting in that long line. Unless there is no supply, worse comes to worse, I will buy grocery online if I have to “self-isolate”. I don’t see the need to be in such panic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter