*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

Got my letter from you patsy!! Very cute recipe card and stationary! I love the recipe- I have made a drink similar to it before, but never had it written down before. Thanks! :cool1:

Got my letter from you patsy!! Very cute recipe card and stationary! I love the recipe- I have made a drink similar to it before, but never had it written down before. Thanks! :cool1:

You're welcome. That is one drink that people of all ages is able to enjoy, and we like to especially make it for parties by bringing out the big punch bowl, and letting everyone enjoy themselves. It has been a pleasure to be your pen pal, and I know we will keep in touch. Take care.

Patsy- went to the post office to mail your letter today and realized it might help, when going to the post office to mail things, to actually bring them with you! :rotfl2: Ugh. I will go again tomorrow- and this time, I will bring the letter with me! :teacher:

Patsy- went to the post office to mail your letter today and realized it might help, when going to the post office to mail things, to actually bring them with you! :rotfl2: Ugh. I will go again tomorrow- and this time, I will bring the letter with me! :teacher:
:rotfl:

Mailed my letter, recipe and twist today!

For those of you who are not familiar, and just joined Round 4 of the Pen Pal Letter Swap, please post on the other thread titled May, June, and July. This thread is for Round 3-just an F.Y.I.

Thank you Erin for the stationary, and recipes. I had fun being your pen pal. Take care, and keep in touch to let me know about your Cricut projects. :cutie:

Patsy I sent yours out today! Will get kens out probably Friday :)

Patsy, you got another one headed your way! I just mailed it out this morning- and this time, I took the letter with me! :goodvibes

Yep, my very first cruise. This is so exciting but hopig the sticker shock tomorrow doesn't scare me too much:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter