*Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 3-March-Sent/Received/Weekly Check in....

Thank you for the birthday wishes, it was a good one!! I will post tomorrow when I mail my letters off!!

DC says my package was delivered yesterday.

I was off work sick Thursday and Friday, so no access to a computer. Susan sent me some very lovely note cards, a nice letter and a recipe (I forgot what the recipe was:rotfl2:)

My mind hasn't been working too good the past few days,

My letters were mailed today:thumbsup2

Thanks for being my pen pal; it was for too short of a time and I enjoyed all your letters and twists.

Cindy

Still needing to hear from some people to see if their letters were mailed out. TODAY is the send by date.

Also I am opening check ins for this week. If you, and your pen pal has received each others last letters, you do not need to check in. BUT, if you still did not send out your last letter, your pen pal is waiting for your letter to arrive, or you are waiting for your last letter from your pen pal, YOU DO need to check in.

Hoping to hear of the last mailings today. If you do not post about it here, I will assume you did not send it, and sorry but you will be put on the late or nonsenders list.

sent mine to Ken out yesterday! sorry, didn't have access to the internet yesterday

I was off work sick Thursday and Friday, so no access to a computer. Susan sent me some very lovely note cards, a nice letter and a recipe (I forgot what the recipe was:rotfl2:)

My mind hasn't been working too good the past few days,

My letters were mailed today:thumbsup2

Thanks for being my pen pal; it was for too short of a time and I enjoyed all your letters and twists.

Cindy
Hope you are feeling better today!! The recipe was for Spaghetti Pie. I've enjoyed being your pen pal too!

Hope you are feeling better today!! The recipe was for Spaghetti Pie. I've enjoyed being your pen pal too!

I remembered that it was something Italian and sounded really good when I read the recipe. I like spaghetti and be trying your recipe.

Thanks, Cindy

Thank you Jennifer for the pretty paper, and the recipe. I think it is for roasted or marinated asparagus.

And thank you Kristina for the pretty paper, and chocolate chip cookie recipe-one of our favorites in our house.

I now have pretty computer paper for Spring!!!! :flower3:

I received my letter from Cindy today. She also sent me some pretty note cards and a recipe for Zucchini Nut Loaf.

Thank you Cindy! I've enjoyed being your pen pal.

Might have just missed it, but can't find it on the thread.....

Dania, did you send out your letter to Robin?

Robin, did you send your letter out to Dania?

And Ken, did you send out your letter to Kristina?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter