Pet names for rides and attractions

As a rule, I prefer to keep my seat....in the seat.

Having said that....the first time I rode California Screamin at Disneyland's California Adventure, we began by watching the launch........zero to 5 billion MPH in 4 seconds. Before I knew it, I was being strapped in.

Apparently through the entire ride I screamed.......OHHHHHHHH SH--! As we were getting out of the car my friend said.....Oh my....did we forget this is a FAMILY park?

Now we call the ride.....The Oh Sh--!

We got our first Sonic in the area in the past year. DD kept calling Soarin' Sonic' and now it has stuck. Gotta get on Sonic first thing!

My 5 year old calls Expedition Everest, Cold Mountian and we say tea cups and people mover too.

My 5 year old calls Expedition Everest, Cold Mountian and we say tea cups and people mover too.

Disney has now reverted back to people mover. We were just there in early September and it is once again the People Mover. Yay!

During last year's trip, DD5 dubbed Tower of Terror the "Tower of Tara" -- she decided that was the little ghost girl's name.
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter