PetCareRX

So did you only get the offer through email if you did it before? I was hoping to do this offer but I cannot find it and I did not do it last time. :(

I just tried to do this and it would not accept my order. I had $3.99 in my shopping cart and used the code for free shipping and after entering my cc info I get the next page....Sorry! There was an error on the page or resource you requested. I called customer service and she was NO help, saying that I have to spend $35 to get the free shipping, so I don't know how everyone else's went through?? :confused3

I just tried to do this and it would not accept my order. I had $3.99 in my shopping cart and used the code for free shipping and after entering my cc info I get the next page....Sorry! There was an error on the page or resource you requested. I called customer service and she was NO help, saying that I have to spend $35 to get the free shipping, so I don't know how everyone else's went through?? :confused3

Me too. i was so excited to find the offer and then it says error. i wonder if they are being bombarded by us SR people and their website couldn't handle is. It says to try back in a little bit.

I just tried to place an order too, and received the same error. I even tried a different credit card, but that didn't help.:confused3

I just had the same thing happen. I don't think it's the code, because my shopping cart already said the free shipping had been applied. I think they are just having web site problems. Even when I was shopping I got that error page a couple times. Oh well, I guess I will do what they said and just try later.

I just had the same thing happen. I don't think it's the code, because my shopping cart already said the free shipping had been applied. I think they are just having web site problems. Even when I was shopping I got that error page a couple times. Oh well, I guess I will do what they said and just try later.

I got it too while shopping. I went back in from the email and it worked fine the second time around. No more error messages so i'd say keep trying! I think it's just website problems. Also the free code worked good!

Well, I'm glad it wasn't just me. My shopping cart said the free shipping code was applied too, strange. :confused3

Just got through also! $1.50 for a doggie tennis ball and free shipping using the code! Thanks so much for the tips!! Now I just hope the credit comes through since I don't even have a dog, lol!:lmao:

Whoo Hoo, mine just went through too!!! We all must have overloaded the web site? I thought since I'm having the order go to a neighbor because we will be leaving for Disney next week, that that was the problem. Now, hopefully the $8 credit comes through! :thumbsup2

Just got through also! $1.50 for a doggie tennis ball and free shipping using the code! Thanks so much for the tips!! Now I just hope the credit comes through since I don't even have a dog, lol!:lmao:

LOL!! I don't have a dog either, so I had a doggy birthday gift sent to my girlfriends dog whose birthday happens to be in June...I even addressed it to her dog (Floyd)! :lmao:

Mine just went through after trying it 4 times with the Aprilcabin code. It kept saying that the Aprilcabin code was not a valid code until the 4th time trying. So all of the sudden it was valid!!!!

Angela

But do you play tennis???? :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Nope:rotfl:

I figure I can always give it to my almost 5 year old DS to play with. Love him dearly, but he lives on another planet sometimes and probably won't notice that it is a dog toy, lol!:lmao: :lmao: (That is, unless one of my girls tells him, lol!)

I just bought some balls for my cats not like they need any more toys! But with the $6 profit how can I resist! I'm sure they will enjoy them until they end up under the couch with all the others at least!

Did anyone get credit for this one yet? I thought it would be a really quick credit the way it sounded from others? I placed the order at around noon, even got an email from them saying my order has shipped (boy was that fast) and yet nothing has been credited in my account. Just wondering! :confused3

I ordered this yesterday afternoon and this morning I have NO credit for it. I am not too worried. I would give it a couple days.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter