PetCareRX

thanks for the code.. Hope this one credits.. I spent $1.60 for 2 pig ears for my doggies as a treat.. they will love this..:banana:

I ordered yesterday morning & no credit yet. I didn't get a confirmation email (did anyone?) but I do have a copy of my receipt page.

No - I haven't seen credit either but now it's the weekend and Tricia does have a life so i'm thinking it will probably be Monday for credit.

mydogisbo - I did receive confirmation almost immediatley after I ordered. Don't know if that is a problem. Sometimes I do not get confirmations for other offers, and the credits still came through. Good luck Hope we ALL get credit.

Angela

I ordered yesterday afternoon and got almost immediate confirmation too and also that it had been shipped. No credit yet as of this a.m., though.

I ordered Thursday night and received confirmation yesterday morning that it was shipped. I also rec'd credit yesterday. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Nope:rotfl:

I figure I can always give it to my almost 5 year old DS to play with. Love him dearly, but he lives on another planet sometimes and probably won't notice that it is a dog toy, lol!:lmao: :lmao: (That is, unless one of my girls tells him, lol!)

My nephew was playing with my dogs toys a couple of years ago, he was about 3. He sure didn't notice the difference it was a "ball" to him. Than he got upset when I told him it was Rocky's and he couldn't take it with him.:rotfl2:

I ordered yesterday as well and got the email my order has shipped! No credit yet but I'm not concerned at all. I know it will come soon.

I placed my order yesterday afternoon.I got a confirmation email and another email telling me it was shipped. Still waiting for SR to credit

I found my emails--both the confirmation & shipment notice in my "greymail." Good thing I looked for them. Beau is going to be a happy old dog when the package arrives.

I just ordered cat toys for $1.60. I was able to use the free shipping code given by the OP and immediately received my order confirmation email. That was an easy $6.40. Thanks for posting OP!! :thumbsup2

I just ordered cat toys for $1.60. I was able to use the free shipping code given by the OP and immediately received my order confirmation email. That was an easy $6.40. Thanks for posting OP!! :thumbsup2

You're welcome-I'm just amused Tricia sent the second e-mail out after I posted.

I ordered last night...and got it today! Cost 1.80 but no credit yet. I have a confirmation email so I will wait until after the weekend to put in a trouble ticket.

Woo hoo:yay: My credit just showed up! I spent a little bit more ($2.70) and got my dogs some cookies. They've never had anything like that before, so I may be creating a couple of monsters.

OK, I gave this a shot...we'll see if I get the credit.

Even if I don't I was able to get my dog a new Kong floating rope toy for at the pond this summer, which I was going to get anyway. With the free shipping, it was about $3 less than it would have been from the store here, so I still made out well. Thanks OP for the free shipping code!:thumbsup2

I got my credit as well! What a nice surprise I wasn't expecting it today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter