PFA(purple folders anonymous)

With my school I know you can register for classes but you have a long time before you actually have to pay for the classes. I registered for classes the day before I found out I was accepted, and then just dropped all of them when I found out I was in, no money involved. Hopefully you would be able to do that.

I don't know if your school does it, but maybe you could register for online courses and that way you're still enrolled and don't lose your scholarship.

Either way best of luck and heres to hoping you get into the CP! :cheer2::cheer2:

With my school I know you can register for classes but you have a long time before you actually have to pay for the classes. I registered for classes the day before I found out I was accepted, and then just dropped all of them when I found out I was in, no money involved. Hopefully you would be able to do that.

I don't know if your school does it, but maybe you could register for online courses and that way you're still enrolled and don't lose your scholarship.

Either way best of luck and heres to hoping you get into the CP! :cheer2::cheer2:

I didn't know Disney would allow you to take online courses like that? Or is that something I would have to call/email my recruiter about? I'll have to call someone from my school and ask too. Hmmm.... Thanks for the idea too! I would never have thought of it! :thumbsup2

And thanks! Nothing in the mail today though.. It's getting tough because people @ work seem to think just because I haven't heard anything by now it means I'm not in.. Or they just keep asking if I did get in yet.. I should just tell them if I come into work looking like this --->:banana::dancer::jumping1::cheer2::dance3::cool1::woohoo::yay::jumping3::jumping2::Pinkbounc:bounce: :maleficen:simba::stitch::donald::dumbo::sulley::tigger::figment::goofy::mickeyjum:dogdance: it was a yes.. :)

Per the person I just got off the phone with from my school, that can't happen. Apparently with the # of hours you work and the living situation they will not allow it because I will jeopardize my GPA, which could cause me to not graduate. They said apparently the program has been for the past few years "jeopardizing the students ability for graduating and getting their degrees." They still support a post-baccalaureate program though. Just not the one during.

And I'll definitely lose the scholarship if I take the leave of absence. Because apparently during that time I am not "continuing my education." My mom says not to worry about it, if I lose it, I lose it, we'll be fine, but I worked hard all through high school for that money. And I don't really want to have to pay an additional $500 a semester when tuition costs just keep going up, especially in the SUNY (State University of NY) schools, which my college is a part of.

I wish I could go back in time and just have applied last semester, even though I don't think I was ready to do it yet. At least I still could have.

I interviewed yesterday and my girlfriend interviewed today. I hope they don't put one and one together and base their decision of acceptance that i know her. We have different city names and different schools, but in the same area. We'll see if this has any impact on if we're both accepted or not.

I don't know what yall's status is now as this was an older post, but my co-worker whom I told about the program at work the night before the school presentation, showed up interviewed and go accepted. Now my first name is KYLIE ( my middle name which I go by is Jordyn ) Her name is KYLIE, we are both college freshman from arizona, who both work as hosts at the same restaurant (p.f. chang's)...needless to say we were both accepted (into diff roles) and at first I thought her applying would ruin my chances, she stole all my thunder! but now im over it, we're both in and roomies =]]

what to do...

does anyone know how much grades are brought into play? somehow I'm currently failing creative writing. How? I don't know because I love to write. I didn't hand in a couple of assignments, and the assignments I did do he didn't even collect them! So I handed in a bunch of stories I've written for the midterm review and I hope he realizes I'm not like purposely not handing things in?! I graduated with a 3.0 in my last school but I'm failing in normal college (I went to a ITT Tech that was VERY hands on compared to community college where the teachers don't even care about you...I really hate it here...)

ugh I hope this doesnt affect getting into the CP I'm getting all emotional right now thinking about it.

I'm in a similar sitch..my first semester of college I failed a few classes and was put on academic probation. I was accepted but in the acceptance packet it did say we will now be contacting your school etc..so I guess we'll see.

Attractions is at the low end (and I believe FSFB is too).

yessss. ugh. FSFB is the lowest paying =[[

That's not a bad thing (plenty of roles are at the bottom of the list). And it is easy to get extra hours, if you want to work more.
oh i knoww. it just sucks since ill be doing the same thing there (host in a restaurant) for $2 less an hour. oh well ill just have to learn to budget! haha

:cool1::rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2::banana::banana::yay::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2:

MY DAUGHTER IS ACCEPTED! FALL ADVANTAGE HOSPITALITY!!! SHE JUST RECEIVED THE EMAIL!!! AFTER 6 WEEKS AND A FEW DAYS WE GOT THE GOOD NEWS! :banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter