PFA(purple folders anonymous)

:sad1: It's my 8th week...but i had an audition, and i've been keeping in contact with my recruiter...I think I've probably only got 2 weeks left at most...hopefully, I'm not sure if i can take much more.

I got my pending letter on the same day or the day after I found out I didn't get performer, so it should only be 2-3 weeks, or 4 at most if my recruiter contacts me in the time she said (4-6 weeks....) At least my application has gone through and is received. It's only been a week roughly, barely, and I'm ready to rip something to shreds!!! All of you who are waiting 6-8 weeks with no word, I bow to your great personal strength and dedication and patience most of all!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Yesterday was the three week mark for me. I got a pending letter about a week after my interview, so I may still have to wait until the 17th :(
were in the exact same boat i hope we find out something soon

:sad1: It's my 8th week...but i had an audition, and i've been keeping in contact with my recruiter...I think I've probably only got 2 weeks left at most...hopefully, I'm not sure if i can take much more.

i would of lost my mind by now if i were you.

were in the exact same boat i hope we find out something soon

i would of lost my mind by now if i were you.

im in the same boat too! Today was my 3 week mark, i also got a pending letter like 2 days after my interview....waiting waiting waiting!

Sooo... I got rejected. :(
I guess I just wasn't flexible enough in my application. I'm really bummed, but I'm going to try again for Spring and this time I'll apply the second the applications go up. Try, try again!

I guess I just wasn't flexible enough in my application. I'm really bummed, but I'm going to try again for Spring and this time I'll apply the second the applications go up. Try, try again!

oh man! im so sorry!

Wow, I'm sorry. That really sucks. :(

How many roles did you pick? Did you get a pending letter? I've been worried I didn't select enough roles.

I only ended up with four roles and I couldn't do Fall Advantage, so that's probably why. I applied too late to be so inflexible.

I only ended up with four roles and I couldn't do Fall Advantage, so that's probably why. I applied too late to be so inflexible.
I'm sorry you didnt make it but yea you should try again atleast you know what to do for next time! I saw some people say that they emailed their recruiter to see why they were rejected in case you wanted to know the real reason. Good luck in applying for the spring though!:)

I'm so sorry. :hug:

ok so day 24 and now im getting nervous cause i emailed the recruiting people on thursday asking if my aplication went through and seeing if they knew when a decision will be made and i still have no mail from them!

Nothing yet for me... I hope I find out before the 14th, because that's the day I have to register for classes for next semester, and I really don't want to have to worry about doing that if I don't have to...

I got in. Custodial which was my fourth choice(QSFB was my second) for Fall Advantage!!! Right now I only have an E-folder tho...:(

I got in. Custodial which was my fourth choice(QSFB was my second) for Fall Advantage!!! Right now I only have an E-folder tho...:(

Congrats! Custodial isn't too bad. I found it to be pretty enjoyable.

Nothing yet for me... I hope I find out before the 14th, because that's the day I have to register for classes for next semester, and I really don't want to have to worry about doing that if I don't have to...

Try calling your school and telling them what's up. If your adviser is nice maybe they'll let you extend the deadline. Otherwise you might just have to register and withdraw if/when you're accepted.

Right now I only have an E-folder tho...:(

I wish I had your problems. ;)

Try calling your school and telling them what's up. If your adviser is nice maybe they'll let you extend the deadline. Otherwise you might just have to register and withdraw if/when you're accepted.

Well it's not that I can't register after that, it's just all the classes will fill up if I wait. I am trying to be patient and optimistic about all of this but it is really hard to see people getting accepted days after their interview and I still am waiting... :confused3

And, I guess my school has had some problems with the program in the past (what they are I don't know, the lady wouldn't elaborate - just the program wasn't acting in the best interests in the kids :confused: ) so no credit for me if I do end up getting in. I will have to take a leave of absence from the school to actually do the program. Plus I have a $1000/year scholarship I can pretty much kiss goodbye to. According to some people even for an internship they wouldn't defer the money for another semester. Only if I got sick. But then again only one person told me that. The other 5 people I talked to had no idea, and the woman who told me I'll lose it wasn't even sure she was just guessing.

I am honestly not frustrated with Disney - I understand they have thousands of kids applying, and now I am at the point I don't have much more time to wait and I can just get over it- half as much as I am with my school. I have gotten nothing but the old run-around routine, basically 95% of the time just being told to call someone else because that particular person had no idea. I JUST found out officially about all that crap about the program today... After about 2 1/2 weeks of phone tag. I really don't know what I pay these people for. And you can be rest assured I won't be going to that school for graduate school. As it is I am about to just up and transfer to another college.

Sorry for all the whining. It's just so incredibly frustrating when this is all I have wanted to do forever and now when I finally am ready, I probably can't. It's ridiculous. I am just probably going to register and then if this all works out in the end I will withdraw... I guess there is always the semester AFTER I graduate... All the way in May 2011... :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter