PFA(purple folders anonymous)

I've seen several people on here who got the pending letters, and they have already heard back. Some of them were definitely accepted. Good luck! :)

So I don't want to be a creeeperrrrr :lmao:
but if I get accepted I would totally want to room with you!!!!
Or something hahahaha
Do you have a facebook or something? :)

yeah i have a facebook, just look up my name Jessica Barney. im wearing reddish glasses in the pic. just when you add me be like im "insert disboard name here" ha ha :D

i just got a pending letter today in the mail (kinda bummed but at least its not a rejection letter) its been 11 days since my interview and it says that ill know by april 17...i know its prolly been answered somewhere but has any one gotten this letter been accepted/rejected and how long does it usually take...hopefully not three weeks

wow i dont think i could have handled getting a pending letter, i would have had a heart attack!

I've seen several people on here who got the pending letters, and they have already heard back. Some of them were definitely accepted. Good luck! :)

Thanks! i hope i get accepted cause i would be totally bummed....and i had a mini heart attack taigirl when i say the small envelop:scared1:

I got a pending letter from my recruiter Jannah on the 26th.. I interviewed the 15th. :sad2: I just want to know if I got accepted or rejected. :confused3

I got my email saying I passed the audition, and now I want my PURPLE FOLDER!

And my boyfriend's because he got a pending letter and he needs his.

I didn't even know there was a such thing as a pending letter, that's messed up, I wonder what their checking on.. But anyways good luck to everybody!!:)

Yeah There's such a thing. I almost died when I got it 'cuz I thought it was a rejection letter.

WHADDA FU' DISNEY?!?

I would have reacted the same way because they don't really mention any where that you might get a pending letter, or maybe they do and I just haven't noticed. Good Luck to you though!:)

I got a pending letter from my recruiter Jannah on the 26th.. I interviewed the 15th. :sad2: I just want to know if I got accepted or rejected. :confused3

i interviewed on the 13th got a pending letter as well from Jannah on the 20th
super lame

Yeah There's such a thing. I almost died when I got it 'cuz I thought it was a rejection letter.

WHADDA FU' DISNEY?!?

same here.... i think they need another kind of envelope to distinguish it is not in fact a rejection letter. My neighbor must have thought I was insane out in my driveway when I started freaking out when I saw the envelope. :mad: And I have been full-on stalker/creeper mode on the mail lady.

same here.... i think they need another kind of envelope to distinguish it is not in fact a rejection letter. My neighbor must have thought I was insane out in my driveway when I started freaking out when I saw the envelope. :mad: And I have been full-on stalker/creeper mode on the mail lady.

agreed, i think they should make the pending letters in a green envelope(cuz green is an awesome color!)

I didn't even know there was a such thing as a pending letter, that's messed up, I wonder what their checking on.. But anyways good luck to everybody!!:)

oh yes. I am not pleased about getting it either! I wanted something a little bit larger from Disney... With a purple folder in it.... :rolleyes:

and.... here is a copy of my pending letter.. Basically just tells ya It's gonna be a bit before they get back to you.

2594_1114997399210_1355190063_30330510_3055572_n.jpg

agreed, i think they should make the pending letters in a green envelope(cuz green is an awesome color!)

any color is better than one that looks like a rejection letter... or better off, send that one in a black or grey envelope.

I was chanting to myself as I walked to the mailbox today - big purple folder big purple folder bigpurplefolder... No luck. I did get my Netflix DVD though, which is good because it was supposed to get here on Friday and I was worried about it.

Day 12
Should I just be counting business days? If so, then Day 8.

I was chanting to myself as I walked to the mailbox today - big purple folder big purple folder bigpurplefolder... No luck. I did get my Netflix DVD though, which is good because it was supposed to get here on Friday and I was worried about it.

Day 12

I'm not sure... I mean they interviewed me on a Sunday so it's not like nothing is going on @ Disney Casting or whoever handles all that...

YOU GUYSSSSS!
I just texted my sister to text me if I got any mail when she got home from school.
10 minutes later she sends me a picture of my PACKAGE.
AHHHHHHH!!!!!
I'll let you know what happens next =]:goodvibes

Day 12

Don't forget to count saturdays too. My friend inteviewed on a Sunday and got her letter the next saturday! I was so jealous...but my audition was last friday so i should find out in 2-3 more weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter