Pho - Yak and Yeti

mla1977

I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o
I just finished listening to the roundtable show from 11/20/07. I'm so sad to hear that the Pho (pronounce "fuh") wasn't any good. When I first saw the menu I was excited about it, but then I read the description and realized that it is nothing like traditional Pho.

It is a Vietnamese soup. I don't know where Disney got the recipe from though. The soup is traditionally a BEEF noodle soup, not a shrimp noodle soup. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen shrimp as an option, and we have this at least once per month. I think that would have made a world of difference for the reviewer.

I would hope that rather than removing this from the menu, Disney, would just revise the recipe. I think that having it as a beef dish would be much more pleasing to the American palate.

If anyone else has tried it, I would love to hear what they thought.

I totally agree, I was psyched to try some traditional Pho, but this is obviously something made up by a fancy shcmancy chef.

The real thing is indeed a very rich beef broth, no seafood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter