Photo Sharing: Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot of the robin! There's been an awful lot of robins up here this winter, too! Its been REALLY cold and snowy, I wonder whats up with them?

Wow Danny, great shot of the robin!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Agreed, it's beautiful!

Nice shot of the robin! There's been an awful lot of robins up here this winter, too! Its been REALLY cold and snowy, I wonder whats up with them?

Thanks, all. I was just lounging around the house in my shorts and sandals when I spotted them swarming. I quickly grabbed the camera and proceeded to stand on the front stoop freezing like crazy! :goodvibes

One for today-

3222746088_05fa722eb1_b.jpg

Another "older" shot taken with my D50 and 70-300mm VR lens:

314807091_xUmox-L.jpg

This is a fun thread. I'll play! Not sure that my skills are up to snuff compared to the rest of you, but I'm learning slowly but surely.

Some fish at Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, CT taken with my D70 50mm lens

MysticAquarium122808015.jpg

If you can look at this and not go AWWWWWWWWW you are not a dog lover! DS has a new puppy. Her name is Gizzy. She is a King Charles Spaniel and 15 weeks old. She has everyone wrapped around her paw. She is quite the lap puppy.

JWM_2433.jpg

Here are a few from the massive snow storm we had on Tuesday. lol

DSC_0195_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0192_edited-1.jpg

This is the first time it has snowed in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter