Photo Shoot Photos Please

starann

In having children, I have lost my mind, but found
I know I have seen some photo shoot picts scattered here and there (in 1 thread there is over 50 pages and a lot of them don't have picts on each page so it makes it hard to find the photo shoot picts). If you don't mind, could you post some of your photo shoot picts here with where you had them done at?

We go in Oct and are planning on doing a session, but I can't decide where. I like some of the ones done on the beach (one stick out in my head of a 'blended' family on a hammock that came out GREAT!). Does anyone have any suggestions? Times of day sugestions?

Thanks so much!:worship:

popcorn:: Oooh subscribing as I want to do a Poly and maybe Wilderness Lodge shoot.

Anyone? I'd love to see some photos to help me decide where to have my pictures taken! :)

We did the BC photoshoot last week just literallly 5 hours before Fay hit :rotfl: :rotfl:

I ordered my CD so I'm just waiting for it to arrive and I'll post some pics.... :)

Pix from the GF. My advice is to not book it for 11 a.m. as we did. We had lots of squinty-eyed photos.

2fff7b10.jpg

6b8cda0d.jpg

7d9587d2.jpg

4198effc.jpg

29911664.jpg

c4decc13.jpg

A few from the Wilderness Lodge. Sorry I dont know how to make them smaller.
image002.jpg

image031.jpg

image017.jpg

image044.jpg

image036.jpg

image048.jpg

image012.jpg

Hey I was looking for something like this as well. Here's what I've found in looking around the boards. I've included the person's screen name, where the pictures were taken, times, experience (good or bad), whatever details I could find with the photo. Any quotes are from the post in which the pictures came from. Also, if it didn't specifically list the location in the post with the pictures, I noted that as well.

Maybe the OP can start a FAQ part in their post so you'll have all of the answers to your questions then see the amazing work done along with feedback from those who've done it.

*********************PLEASE NOTE: I only copied and pasted the pictures. I hope no one minds. I'm not taking credit for any of these photos or using them in any way for myself...only moving them to one central location. :goodvibes

Here we go...

GF Photo Shoot
"I recommend doing kids, parents and family together. It's really only 20
minutes and goes by so quickly that even my 2 year old made it through."

118_118_118.jpg

116_116_116.jpg

131_131_131.jpg

125_125_125.jpg

167_167_167.jpg

163_163_163.jpg

179_179_179.jpg

152_152_152.jpg

146_146_146.jpg

I may have missed it but didn't see where these were taken.

"They were just awesome! I ended up w/94 pics after adding borders etc. to them. so, they probably took maybe 60 or so. I requested some taken in the hammocks, no problem. I requested some taken w/our "Christmas hats" on... again, they had no issues w/anything we wanted. I couldn't have been happier..and for $25... WELL worth it!"

image012-1.jpg

image040.jpg

image044.jpg

image055.jpg

image066.jpg

image078.jpg

image092.jpg

I didn't see info on where pictures were taken.

"I just want to menton that we had a later time, we were told it was too dark to take pic's inside, I asked for at least one and so we did one on the stairs, but it was also quite dark outside, so most of our pic's are quite dark.. I'm going for an earlier time.."

image518.jpg

image490.jpg

image445.jpg

GF Photo Shoot

"I thought they really did a great job! I can't wait until they
open it up to other resorts. This will be something that we do
each trip. It's a deal!!"

image024.jpg

image016.jpg

I didn't see where these were taken.

"We did this in November and really enjoyed it. I got several taken of my DD alone and several of the 2 of use together. Made great Christmas cards and with the pre-purchased Photopass CD the GF photo session only cost me $25. What a deal!"

image119.jpg

image098.jpg

Not sure if these are from the same or another as listed above.

"However, that said, if it involves children, I'd suggest trying to do all the shoots with the kids first (which requires a bit of coordination on which location to include the kids)...esp if you have young or very active kids."

170_170_170-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter