Photo Shoot Photos Please

"THEY HAD NO PROBLEM SPLITTING UP OUR SHOOT WITH SEPARATE FAMILY PICS! It's your time and if you are booked as a group, you can request whatever groups of people to be in the shot...it just takes time away from the 20 minutes the more you split it up....just my experience."

PPdisney07397.jpg

PPdisney07355.jpg

PPdisney07353.jpg

PPdisney07419.jpg

"We had 70 pictures taken.
20 minutes.
We initially were not happy with ours but after cropping and DH touching up on our computer programme we were a lot happier. If the Poly is available on our next holiday we will do it again there."

image279.jpg

image305.jpg

image330.jpg

image366.jpg

Good Morning Everyone!

My conputer's right mouse button isn't working now (on the laptop or mouse itself)...I'm going to see if I can get it fixed to keep going.

Have a good day!

Thank you everyone for sharing. I feel very comfortable about booking our honeymoon photo shoot at the Poly after seeing all of these wonderful photos. I'll post some pics when we return :goodvibes

FYI, on the full thread with resort photos, it was noted that the photo shoots are NO LONGER $25 each, they have increased the cost plus you can no longer make enhancements to photo. Here is the info from stitchkingdom.com

NEW! Please note that as of September 1, 2008, Portrait sessions at the resorts are a separate entity from the Disney's PhotoPass system in the theme parks. While both Parks and Portraits use the same system for their photos, they are separate products. As such, the pricing structure has changed dramatically. There is no longer a discount specifically for guests who pre-order Disney's PhotoPass. Guests who pre-order the PhotoCD or purchase it within the theme parks can reserve a Portraits session for $74.95 with proof of purchase (either email or receipt). Guests wishing to purchase only the Portraits session on CD can do so for $149.95. Alternatively guests who purchase the Portraits session but then wish to combine photos from the Parks may do so by bringing their CD and PhotoPass cards to any resort location for a fee of $49.95 (bringing the total to roughly $200). Note that Disney's PhotoPass enhancements will not be available for Portrait session photos or any photos from the theme parks combined with it. Additionally, guests will no longer have the option of receiving their Portrait session photos on a Disney's PhotoPass card. However, any guest who had booked their session prior to September 1 or pre-ordered the PhotoCD prior to September 1 will be able to continue to take advantage of the lower rate and be able to add Portrait session photos to their Disney's PhotoPass.

DisneyPhotoImage53.jpg
DisneyPhotoImage35.jpg
DisneyPhotoImage32.jpg

Here's a few pictures from our Beach Club Resort photo shoot. We took the pictures around 7:00 p.m. over Labor Day weekend. We had reserved before the price increase. Overall, I was happy with our pictures at that price. I don't think I would have done it at the higher rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter