Photography book recommendations

I have a 50% off coupon for a single IN STORE item at Borders. It expires today.
I was going to get a photographic book. I have been photographing for long time but never hurts to go back and relearn basics or open up to new ideas.

I just finished "The Portrait Photographer's Lighting Style Guide" by James Cheadle. If you like shooting portraits and the lighting involved, it's a good read.

You will have to spend at least an hour holed up in a comfortable chair somewhere near the photography section, possibly with a hot beverage next to you, sifting through all the books they have available that suit your fancy. Then you must pick the one that appeals to you the most.

A tough job, I know, but someone's got to do it. :laughing:

I bought a book last year called " The Photographer's Eye " by Michael Freeman. Never have any problems falling asleep!!!:lmao:

I used my coupon today on "Light Science & Magic". Seemed like a cool book to me so I used the 50% off and got it for $20.

hmmm seeing my thread was merged here....

The Borders I that was near me didnt have alot of selection. I couldnt find anything that I liked or would help me. So I ended up going home with a Calvin and Hobbes book :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter