Photos of the podcast team

todd222222

Mouseketeer
I would like to see a photo of the podcast team.....is there one anywhere?

Thanks,
Todd

There should be plenty of photos next month after the Podcast meet

Thanks so much for posting that link! Pete and Kevin look absolutely nothing like the image in my mind! It is so amazing!

Thanks so much for posting that link! Pete and John look absolutely nothing like the image in my mind! It is so amazing!

You said it! I've had this happen before, when I listen to a radio show for a while and then all of the sudden there is a billboard ad with a photo of the on-air personalities and I think, wait, I never imagined that guy with blonde hair! As though his voice was distinctly brown-haired.

Kind of like when they brought in a different Darren on Bewitched. Totally disrupts my suspension of disbelief. :laughing:

Here's what I'm wondering...John is pretty camera shy, what are the chances of him actually being at the PodSquad meet?

Hmmm -- I'd be looking up (way up!), watching for any guy that might be shoulder to shoulder with Kevin and looks like a potential bank robber (you know the type...sunglasses, hat, artificial facial hair...!!!). :teeth:

I remember seeing the back of John's head in a photo. I think it might have been one from the Adventure by Disney trip.

Do you think they are going to make an announcement at the meets at the Swan that video and flash photography and not allowed?:rotfl2:

I wonder how dark they can make the room so we only see their shadows?

John has a picture that contains the back of his head on another thread that was probably a few pages back that was also asking about photos. Beyond that, there are no known pictures of him.

Gosh, it's good to be ungrounded.

Didn't we mention - if you take a picture of the members of the pod cast team you don't get any of the 'goodies' :lmao:

Corey, Julie and Bob look like what I expected but I had very different faces for Pete and Kevin. Don't know why I just did.

Hey, I wanna come meet the Podcast team!

(I've got pictures... for sale to the highest bidder! :rotfl: )

I'll start the bidding at one dole whip!! :yay: (And I might be able to raise it a few disney dollars if the bidding gets heated.)

I stumble upon a picture of Corey and I gotta say that he is HOT!!:love: and Julie is cute as a button, but she doesn't look anything like she sounds. Her and Kevin are the ones i think that don't look like they sound. If you ask me though I think that Pete looks exactly like he sounds to me anyway. BAWB sound and looks like BOB!! LOL:rotfl2: cant wait til the 6th so I can see and meet everyone in person!

I totally wanna get my pic taken with everyone! Do u think that that will be possible ?:cool2:

marian

Julie is super cute but I gotta say she doesn't look anything like I had pictured her. I thought she would look more like a cross between Justine Bateman and Moon Unit Zappa.
....and I just dated myself....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter