Photos of the podcast team

Didn't we mention - if you take a picture of the members of the pod cast team you don't get any of the 'goodies' :lmao:

Maybe he's secretly implying the goodies INCLUDE pictures of the team. Painted by Thomas Kincade!!

Entitled "Orlando Podcast Team, next to same old cottage and bathed in Magical Light"
:rotfl2:

Maybe he's secretly implying the goodies INCLUDE pictures of the team. Painted by Thomas Kincade!!

Entitled "Orlando Podcast Team, next to same old cottage and bathed in Magical Light"
:rotfl2:

wiping coffee off the computer monitor...........:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh yeah, with what we've seen in the news about Kinkade's penchant for marking his territory...I be leery of anything that looked like wet paint. :teeth:

Disclaimer: Please ignore the photo in my signature as I purchased it because of the subject matter -- not the artist!!!

Oh yeah, with what we've seen in the news about Kinkade's penchant for marking his territory...I be leery of anything that looked like wet paint. :teeth:

Disclaimer: Please ignore the photo in my signature as I purchased it because of the subject matter -- not the artist!!!
Oh, admit it, calypso...you're a true Kinkade fan!

We recorded the podcast today and have decided that we can not wait to take photos of all of you, post them on the internet and see if you all look like you write. We love putting faces with names too.:lmao:

Just remember, we all have cameras, both still and video, a place to display them prominently and an outlet to discuss them.:banana:

Hmmm...no one considered this...did we? (insert evil laugh here)

I am setting up my offshore account now.:lmao:

Kevin

If only I could get hold of the pod squad photos - I could sell them on ebay and maybe manage to come to the meet :lmao:

Do you think I would make enough for a flight from Scotland?:thumbsup2

I sooooo want to come to the meet(stamping feet)

We recorded the podcast today and have decided that we can not wait to take photos of all of you, post them on the internet and see if you all look like you write. We love putting faces with names too.:lmao:

Just remember, we all have cameras, both still and video, a place to display them prominently and an outlet to discuss them.:banana:

Kevin
Ahhh, but we're just ordinary, and have been posting our pics without anyone caring. You.....well, you're famous, y'know, and like Paris and Britney....very, very vulnerable (mwaaahahaha!).

Kevin

You're so bad!!!

Kevin

Kevin- There is a picture of me sitting on KahtKam with Bob floating around here somewhere. Come on, you're gonna have to do better then this. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kevin

Who me??? Just look at my avatar! Sigh..

:lmao:

Now let me find that contact at TMZ

Why am I imagining Bawb being blinded by the flashbulbs of the Bawbarazzi and running over someone's foot with Kahtkam (or worse yet -- running over his own foot...you know, the good one)? I'm sure the Dole company is going to want some kind of a signed liability release. :teeth:

Why am I imagining Bawb being blinded by the flashbulbs of the Bawbarazzi and running over someone's foot with Kahtkam (or worse yet -- running over his own foot...you know, the good one)? I'm sure the Dole company is going to want some kind of a signed liability release. :teeth:

At least he will have videotape if he gets a court order!

Kevin---I don't think anyone cares about our pics. It's just you guys they're after!

I have tame cruise pictures of all the Podcast Team. I have a priceless picture of Pete and Bawb taken 8 years ago on Castaway Cay. I'm not allowed to share that one...:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter