Photos of VGF model?

k-wa

Mouseketeer
I assume someone out there has taken a tour of the VGF model and posted photos. Can't seem to find any when I do a search though. Could someone post a link in this thread or direct me to a thread? Thank you in advance!

The one-bedroom does have only one bath but with the way it is laid out, there is some flexibility in getting ready, two sinks, tub in one room, shower in another. You will see. Still not two bathrooms, but it is more workable than just one bathroom.

Door No. sign

When you walk into the bathroom you are facing the vanity and mirror:

As you turn to the right, there is the commode and a tub w/shower:

As you turn to the left of the vanity, there is the shower stall, which is nice and big and with a bench, so ladies you can prop a leg for shaving:

Wet bar/kitchenette which is directly across from bathroom entrance. Old-style which most people seem to prefer: The closet is to the right of the kitchenette, and I have to find that picture.

Studio Bedroom:

Still only one nightstand--there isn't one on the other side of the bed:

Trundle bed under the tv console:

Better look at the studio vanity--not a whole lot of counter space.
Can you see what looks like writing in the mirror, that is the tv

Closet that is to the right of the kitchenette. Notice the robes. There will be two per room.

Closer look at the tv console:

Sorrythis is blurry, words from Dumbo's Baby Mine written on the back wall of the trundle bed. If DH got a better shot, I will put it in later.

One bedroom:

As you open the front door, this is what you see:

Take a step in and you are in a hallway.

There is a hallway to the right that ends at the master bathroom. The white cabinets on the right are a closet with high chair, broom, vacuum, etc. Last cabinet is the washer and dryer (stack).

Once you step in and across the hallway this is what you see straight ahead:

The banquet is very comfortable. I think you could seat 4 on the banquet and then two in the chairs.

To the left you see this butlers pantry/coffee prep area:

To the right you see the kitchen, which I think has as much space as anyone might need:

What you see on the far left is the refrigerator, nice, huh? Top door opens the fridge, second handle opens the ice maker area and the bottom handle opens the freezer section.

For a point of reference, the window that you see on the left in this picture:

is the same window that is over the sink in the kitchen:

Bedroom

TV and desk at the foot of the bed and looking into the bathroom with the vanity and tub:

Desk in master bedroom, and I did not see any outlets for computer stuff, maybe they are hidden:

Huge walk-in closet with safe:

Vanity in master bath--actually this is the vanity in the shower area, not the tub area:

Tub that is directly across from the vanity:

The doorway to the right of the vanity, leads to the part of the bathroom that has the commode, the shower stall and another sink. You can close the door between the first vanity and the shower stall area. Hope that makes sense.

This is the vanity that is in the master with the tub directly across from it.

Shower stall that is just past the vanity and tub area. This is the space that you are looking into when you step into the front door and look directly down the hallway. Hope that makes sense. I believe that there was also the overhead rainfall showerhead as well as the one on the wall.

And this is the vanity that is in the same space as the shower stall. There is a commode between the shower and the vanity.

And lastly, the washer and dryer.

So gorgeous....dreamed my DHubby purchased 100 points.....unfortunately this will not be happening...college and private hs...$$$...

Dreaming of a visit in the future....:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter