• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

RZbbGtl_LvFlIBYsLyxQTbUtdd6MMiq6H5BFVN7_EC8jsDeuMGGWwkgpViPghsan84-Ut8-jr_bbmvRwlYjkwDZsS9QL8py1tS3-5tbXNQPEFHr7a3mBScbPcyNORwk0gcBO8BwZIQ=w2400

Two of the balloons yesterday at the Colorado Springs Balloon Liftoff; none of the balloons were allowed to actually take off due to weather conditions and the crowds were enormous! The green balloon on the left is Yoda. Both shots were taken by DS with his phone. Guess we'll try again next year.

MVIMG_20180902_072655ed-2-XL.jpg

IMG_20180902_073553ed-XL.jpg

Two of the balloons yesterday at the Colorado Springs Balloon Liftoff; none of the balloons were allowed to actually take off due to weather conditions and the crowds were enormous! The green balloon on the left is Yoda. Both shots were taken by DS with his phone. Guess we'll try again next year.

MVIMG_20180902_072655ed-2-XL.jpg

IMG_20180902_073553ed-XL.jpg

When I show this to DD she'll be disappointed...they're in Colorado for the Labor Day weekend and opted to drive to Denver yesterday instead of Colorado Springs area! :headache: She'll have to "make a note" for 2019 too and maybe y'all can both see them actually take off! :goodvibes :tink:

When I show this to DD she'll be disappointed...they're in Colorado for the Labor Day weekend and opted to drive to Denver yesterday instead of Colorado Springs area! :headache: She'll have to "make a note" for 2019 too and maybe y'all can both see them actually take off! :goodvibes :tink:

Yes, disappointment all round. The balloons were only able to take off one morning of the three but the "Night Glow" event went off both evenings. This event happens Labor Day every year and is one of the top 10 balloon events in the US with a waiting list of balloons/organizations. I definitely want to try again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter