Pictures from the Cosmopolitan!

of the seas

Of the ccccccccc
We got back from the Cosmo 2 weeks ago and I wanted to post the pictures. This hotel is awesome! Great staff! Great views from our balcony---yes they have balconies! We loved the room, one of the best. But we felt the hotel was more for the younger (like just turned 21) crowd. But I would stay again.

The room, a wrap around terrace suite

232323232%7Ffp539%3A8%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D367854753%3B337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp539%3B6%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D367854755%3A337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53998%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3678547567337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp539%3A4%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3678547565337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53986%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3678549239337nu0mrj

Another vote for the Cosmpolitan, we loved it there and being able to have a balconly was great!:cool1:

DH and I are staying here for FREE in a couple of weeks! Awesome pictures!!! I am really excited now!!

Glad to see some positive reviews. I have only read negative saying housekeeping was awful and staff was very rude.

We are going for free on points in a few months and are bringing a 8 year old. Where there any kids at the hotel or at the pool?
We are going to Vegas for a car event and I have concerns about staying on strip with a kid.

excellent photos - what a view you had!

we're going in 2 weeks, staying at the paris

(now i wish we were staying at the cosmopolitan...)

Glad to see some positive reviews. I have only read negative saying housekeeping was awful and staff was very rude.

We are going for free on points in a few months and are bringing a 8 year old. Where there any kids at the hotel or at the pool?
We are going to Vegas for a car event and I have concerns about staying on strip with a kid.

I have stayed at the Cosmopolitan five times (3 times in standard rooms, once in a wrap around terrace room and once in a bungalow). Four of the five times, I brought my four year old. The first time was pre-opening, so no kids were allowed. He loves it there. At least once a week, he asks me if he can go there. I avoid the Strip most of the time, so we go less than once a month. While it is not designed for kids, some kids will love it.

There are kids at the main pool. Adults can go to the over 21 pool (Day Club) to avoid kids. If you have time, take your kid down to the midway at Circus Circus. I loved going there as a kid (and still love it now). We are also fans of Gameworks. My son loves it there so much we had his most recent birthday party there. His next party will be at WDW, so I am anticipating that party more. Blue Man Group is probably the perfect show to take a kid that age to. It is so much fun that I feel like a kid when the paper goes over youur head. Have fun.

excellent photos - what a view you had!

we're going in 2 weeks, staying at the paris

(now i wish we were staying at the cosmopolitan...)

We are going Aug 29th staying at the Paris also. Maybe I'll see you there! We love the Paris.
I am walking over to the Cosmo though because of their $100 free play guarantee. Basically if you play $100 and lose it, then they give you another $100 to play on. Sounds good to me!

We are thinking about staying here or at the Wynn Encore in November for the SEMA show. I do like what I am seeing in your photos!

Incredible pics! Thanks for sharing. I want to stay there now. We stayed at lots of places on the strip, but really prefer the Nugget downtown. But I may have to rethink our next trip. We have a 4 year old too :)

Incredible pics! Thanks for sharing. I want to stay there now. We stayed at lots of places on the strip, but really prefer the Nugget downtown. But I may have to rethink our next trip. We have a 4 year old too :)

My four year old keeps asking me when we are going to stay there again. We need to stay again, since my younger DS2mos has not stayed there yet.

Good to hear some good reviews. I am considering the Cosmo for a surprise DL/Vegas trip in December. Hear a ton of bad reviews.

I see that kids do stay at this hotel and it has me wondering...... What kind of locks are on these terrace doors? I don't know if I could stay there with kids because of the fear the kids would get out there.

Fantastic pictures! I used one as my desktop- hope you dont mind! :) 2 weeks from Friday- I will be in Vegas!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter